• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kiss and tell... do you share your sexcapades with friends and/or strangers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelumps

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I had a chat with a friend the other day. The night before, my husband had come home from work and I was feeling frisky so I rang off with my friend, telling him I was going to have some sexy time. The next afternoon he started the chat asking how my evening had gone. Sooooo, I told him, pretty explicitly, what exactly had happened in my kitchen first, and then in my bedroom. It really was a very sexy exercise writing it all out, kind of like living it all over again....

Sooooo, I thought I'd start off sharing my chat with you and invite you, any of you, to share any experiences you'd like to share with us.

NO, there is no pussy in this, for those of you who might be concerned :wink: I left the part that happened in the bedroom out, so this is only an excerpt.

RK: Tell me.
LL: well... my husband came home and i poured a glass of wine for him. we were sitting in the kitchen...
LL: i wanted a kiss, so i walked over to him and kneeled down between his knees on the floor...
RK: Yes . . .
LL: and we made out for a while, i nibbled down his neck, kissed his lips, ran my tongue along the seam...
RK: Mmm. I hope that wasn't it.
LL: nope
LL: we kissed for a while, until I could feel his erection pressing into me
RK: Only natural.
LL: i love kissing...
LL: then i unbuttoned his shirt, pulled his tshirt from his trousers and ran my hands all over his stomach
LL: teased his nipples a little with my mouth
RK: Mmm, now I'm getting excited.
LL: i licked them and sucked them and gently nibbled on them...
RK: Mmm, fuck.
LL: i kissed him some more and worked his belt loose, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants
LL: went back to his nipples, teased them a little more
LL: worked my way down his belly with my mouth and tongue
LL: dipped into his belly button
LL: then i worked his cock out of his pants and boxers
RK: Keep talking, I might not say anything for a few minutes . . .
LL: lol
LL: then i licked around the head of his cock, teased his slit with my tongue, i got just the faintest hint of precum... then i buried my nose in his balls and inhaled deeply, sniffed all around his cock and balls... he smelled so good, so earthy and warm
LL: i licked and sucked very gently on his balls, teasing him a little.
LL: then i ran my tongue up the vein, fluttering it as i went, until I got to his plump cock head. I fluttered my tongue on that spot, ran my tongue all around the head, dipped in for another taste of his precum, then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and slowly started to take him into my mouth
LL: twirling my tongue around the head on each upstroke, using my tongue on the vein on the downstroke until I had him all the way to the back of my throat
RK: Oh god, you're gonna make me cum.
LL: really? sounds nice?
LL: he likes it slow and gentle
LL: so i just took my time, down and up, swirl, lick, suck
RK: Fuck, I want you looking up at me right now.
LL: i did that, i had my glasses on, and i was looking at him over the top of them while I had him in my mouth
RK: Mmmmm
LL: i'd pull off and lick him, lick the precum out tease around the head, then swallow him back down, sometimes just the first couple inches, sometimes all the way down, burying my nose in his hair, inhaling all that man scent... so sexy. it really turned me on...
LL: nice and easy, slow, a little suction, not a lot...
LL: until i could feel his cock swell
LL: then i took him all the way down and swallowed around the crown of his cock, working him with my throat until I felt him shooting
RK: Oh wow
LL: i wanted to taste him, so i eased back up and ran my tongue around
RK: Goddamn.
LL: i set his pants to right after I cleaned him all up
LL: it was nice
RK: It's nice for me, too.

Sexcapades

Lovelumps,

OMG! You got me all hot and bothered, you sexy girl you!

I have shared some sexcapades with a few friends, bfs and on the Broke Straight Boys forum! However, I have been careful with bf's not wanting it to come across like a competition. I'll think of one and post up later.

RK: Yes . . .
LL: and we made out for a while, i nibbled down his neck, kissed his lips, ran my tongue along the seam...
RK: Mmm. I hope that wasn't it.

.....and what seam did you run your tongue along? Just wondering if you're the bride of frankenstein? lol

Undie (does lovelumps like the strong silent type???)

Lovelumps,

OMG! You got me all hot and bothered, you sexy girl you!

I have shared some sexcapades with a few friends, bfs and on the Broke Straight Boys forum! However, I have been careful with bf's not wanting it to come across like a competition. I'll think of one and post up later.

.....and what seam did you run your tongue along? Just wondering if you're the bride of frankenstein? lol

Undie (does lovelumps like the strong silent type???)

:blush: Gosh, Undie...

I'm not the Bride of Frankenstein, however, I do like to suck...

And strong, silent is my type, I just like them breathing and with a beating heart, otherwise, the blood doesn't flow to all the right parts, you know???

Attachments

• vampy girl.jpg
    vampy girl.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 73
Lovelumps,

DAmn girl!!!!!!!! You got me all hot and bothered! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that little sexcapade. I'll have another, thank you very much.
BTW, I share my sexcapades with my best friend, my brother, and one of my cousins. Of course, now I have shared some with you all here on the forum.

Lovelumps,

DAmn girl!!!!!!!! You got me all hot and bothered! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that little sexcapade. I'll have another, thank you very much.
BTW, I share my sexcapades with my best friend, my brother, and one of my cousins. Of course, now I have shared some with you all here on the forum.

Well, I've enjoyed reading all of your escapades! However, it wasn't appropriate for me to post mine on the other threads, so I had to make a new one. Feel free to post here, too. Maybe you have a story with a gay friend, not a straight one???

Looks like a transcription from a taped call by the CIA - lol. Hot though. x

LOL LOL LOL

It was hot doing it!

I thought about turning it into more of a narrative, but in the end, I kind of liked the chat version better.

Status
Not open for further replies.