• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kevin fucking Blenn

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Haven't watched the new Broke Straight Boys vid yet, but couldn't help noticing that one of the guys looks like that second rate stand-up comedian turned right-wing TV rabble rouser that anyone who's ever tuned in to Faux News has probably seen. How very estraño it's gonna be watching him get fucked, very.

Attachments

• internetlab_glennbeck_01.jpg
    internetlab_glennbeck_01.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 24
  • kevin-ben-screens02.jpg
    kevin-ben-screens02.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 50
Hi Slim, you havn't missed much. Sadly I found the film rather boring - maybe it would have been better if David had said Yes when Kevin asked at the beginning if he had to do some ass licking.

Hi Slim, you havn't missed much. Sadly I found the film rather boring - maybe it would have been better if David had said Yes when Kevin asked at the beginning if he had to do some ass licking.

Hey Jon, I'm with you on this one. Just the fact that Kevin suggested licking ass indicates to me that he at least has thought about it. When that milky white ass was presented to him, it was begging for a good tongue lashing!
David seems to miss the bus on a lot of these opportunities io have the boys go "above and beyond". Most notably the Preston and Mike mutual masturbation video, at the end when David had decided to pay both the boys the "bonus", the caveat could have been if they kissed, the way those two boys look at each other, I doubt it would have been met with much resistance, especially since they would have had an excuse to do it.

Laterz,
Jason :biggrin:

Hey guys!! Okay...I want to say I do apologies for this scene...this will be the last scene you will see Ben. This was a charity case and I think I did mention in a past thread that I wasn't going to hire this boy...but his Mom actually called me and begged me to use her Son due to the fact they needed money to pay for the house and car that the bank was going to repo. This was my good-deed for the year...thank goodness for frequent updates!

I thought that both boys had great bubble butts (I think that's the expression). The top was a good fucker too.
Technically, I found the lack of variety of camera angles a bit boring e.g. there were no shots from behind the ballbag of those two lovely puppies slapping against that butt, The top sure had a nice pair of low-hangers, but we didn't see much of them. David didn't seem as interested as usual...no quips, no taking the boys up on the ass-licking suggestion. Perhaps he was ready for his holiday when he shot this. It must be really boring having to film young straight guys having sex, every day.
Not a shoot that will be looked back on as especially memorable, I should guess? A 3* shoot at best, which is what it seems to have gained so far.

Hey guys!! Okay...I want to say I do apologies for this scene...this will be the last scene you will see Ben. This was a charity case and I think I did mention in a past thread that I wasn't going to hire this boy...but his Mom actually called me and begged me to use her Son due to the fact they needed money to pay for the house and car that the bank was going to repo. This was my good-deed for the year...thank goodness for frequent updates!

Now I remember! You were so kind to let him get fucked to save the family home! Just like you did for Jonah, the Amish boy. :biggrin:

I wonder what your good deed for the year will be in 2010?

I

David:That was way cool of you to do dude to help the guy out! Too bad we don't know stuff like that before hand because some of the people here are way out of control in their comments!
Way to go buddy! You rock!
Ricky

I agree Rick. I am glad that David was willing to help him out. It was a noble gesture.