• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Keep Adam Baer company!!!!

BSBAdamBaer

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
What is cookin good lookinsss????

Listen, I had emergency appendix surgery last Monday and I am on forced recovery until the 9th of July!!! Which means I do not go to work, I don't do anything but sit in my room and DO NOTHING!!

It is getting boing! I need something to do, people to talk to! I don't care what we talk about, just get it Rollin!!!

***Surgery Story***

I have been undergoing medical stuff already.. well last Monday I was at work and it was about 1100 and in the office not doing anything strenuous and that pain in my abdomen hit me like a train that has no brakes (or had the goal to kill me anyway)! I went to talk to my doctor at the acute facility (around 1pm) because of my already on going medical stuff (heart problem, internal bleeding, and my left kidney is failing) and he brought the big wig in the room. The head doc came in nd said "drop them trousers you sexy sum bitch"...…. LAMO no he didn't jk. He did however say that what I was feeling and the description was NOT a give motrin and go home type of thing so he had one of the corpsman (navy nurse) drive me over to the ER at the hospital on base (this is now about 2pm).

Once I got to the ER they immediately took me back, got my vitals which were all fucked up, then stuck an IV in me. NOW!! Then the nurse gave me morphine…. YES! I was feelin great!! Little went by, they took some blood which also showed alarming counts. They then took me to have a CT scan on my abdomen. After being taken back to the room, the ER doc came in and told me "your appendix is trying to kill you and we need to take it out NOW"

He asked me when the last time I ate was an I replied noon. He slapped his forehead and said well shit. He said we have to wait 8 hours before surgery so that your food does not come back up and into your lungs.

SO WE WAIT...………………………… while I waited another kid needed his taken out but apparently no as bad, but they had to wait for me so they did his first (this was about 530/545pm) HOWEVER, at about 7pm even on morphine, my pain shot back up again. Immediately the doc knew that my appendix had ruptured while laying there.

I was rushed up to the OR and the other nurses began prepping me while the surgeon finished with the other kid. As soon as the surgeon was finished, they disinfected everything got it prepped and I was on the table waiting for the surgeon to come back by 8pm on the dot. Surgery went well however it took her an extra hour than what it usually does to do the surgery because mine had ruptured.

Once I finally woke up in the recovery room the surgeon came and saw me to see how I was doing and asking all the questions. Out of no where she says "your insides were one of the worst I have ever done... it was like a bomb went off in there... but its all fixed now. I stayed in the hospital until about 3pm on Wed because of unusual pain and contractions with my stomach muscles (she wanted to make sure nothing else happened).

AND here I am now bored and need entertainment!! IMG_1215.jpg

What is cookin good lookinsss????

Listen, I had emergency appendix surgery last Monday and I am on forced recovery until the 9th of July!!! Which means I do not go to work, I don't do anything but sit in my room and DO NOTHING!!

It is getting boing! I need something to do, people to talk to! I don't care what we talk about, just get it Rollin!!!

***Surgery Story***

I have been undergoing medical stuff already.. well last Monday I was at work and it was about 1100 and in the office not doing anything strenuous and that pain in my abdomen hit me like a train that has no brakes (or had the goal to kill me anyway)! I went to talk to my doctor at the acute facility (around 1pm) because of my already on going medical stuff (heart problem, internal bleeding, and my left kidney is failing) and he brought the big wig in the room. The head doc came in nd said "drop them trousers you sexy sum bitch"...…. LAMO no he didn't jk. He did however say that what I was feeling and the description was NOT a give motrin and go home type of thing so he had one of the corpsman (navy nurse) drive me over to the ER at the hospital on base (this is now about 2pm).

Once I got to the ER they immediately took me back, got my vitals which were all fucked up, then stuck an IV in me. NOW!! Then the nurse gave me morphine…. YES! I was feelin great!! Little went by, they took some blood which also showed alarming counts. They then took me to have a CT scan on my abdomen. After being taken back to the room, the ER doc came in and told me "your appendix is trying to kill you and we need to take it out NOW"

He asked me when the last time I ate was an I replied noon. He slapped his forehead and said well shit. He said we have to wait 8 hours before surgery so that your food does not come back up and into your lungs.

SO WE WAIT...………………………… while I waited another kid needed his taken out but apparently no as bad, but they had to wait for me so they did his first (this was about 530/545pm) HOWEVER, at about 7pm even on morphine, my pain shot back up again. Immediately the doc knew that my appendix had ruptured while laying there.

I was rushed up to the OR and the other nurses began prepping me while the surgeon finished with the other kid. As soon as the surgeon was finished, they disinfected everything got it prepped and I was on the table waiting for the surgeon to come back by 8pm on the dot. Surgery went well however it took her an extra hour than what it usually does to do the surgery because mine had ruptured.

Once I finally woke up in the recovery room the surgeon came and saw me to see how I was doing and asking all the questions. Out of no where she says "your insides were one of the worst I have ever done... it was like a bomb went off in there... but its all fixed now. I stayed in the hospital until about 3pm on Wed because of unusual pain and contractions with my stomach muscles (she wanted to make sure nothing else happened).

AND here I am now bored and need entertainment!!View attachment 22756

Best of luck on your recovery. From the size of your incisions it looks like they were able to do the lapo smaller ones, which hopefully will accelerate your recovery. P.S., I loved all of your Broke Straight Boys scenes!

I know this story oh too well. I had mine removed in November of 2017, and I had to wait as well because I had eaten not long before. I actually had an amazing recovery and actually felt like I could do more but I obeyed doctors orders and stayed in bed most of the time. My scars were similar to yours and only the one below my belly button is even noticeable now, but hey....scars are sexy as hell in my opinion.
I so wish you would have woken up after surgery and the doctor said, “Aren’t you Adam Baer?” And you said, “how did you know?” And they said, “I recognized the penis when I put the catheter in”. LOL. BTW......I am just assuming you had a catheter in because I did, and I’ll have to say pissing was painful for 2 days.
Oh Adam, I pray you a speedy and painless recovery. Please come back and talk to us anytime. We love you. Much love to you, buddy. xoxo Jay

Hi Adam,

I am so sorry to hear of what you are going through. I am also very surprised to hear that you already had pre-existing heart and kidney issues going on. You are young and in fantastic shape, (besides being so fucking hot, but I digress. Lol). But the important thing is that you had it taken care of and are on the road to recovery. And I love that you thought of us, your fans here at Broke Straight Boys to talk to and share what you are going through.

On a separate note, I wanted to point out that you are once again in the top ten models here of all time. And several ahead of you are newbies added to the site in recent months, and they obviously do not have the number of votes or the staying power among the best of the best, and that is you, a perfect example of what a hopefully no longer “broke”, but still a straight boy should be. 😀

Keep healing and please keep in touch Adam.I keep in touch with a number of your fans who are no longer members of the site and when we talk about the Broke Straight Boys all time great models, your name is always mentioned. Get well quickly, you beautiful man on the inside as well as on the outside!!

Adam;

I hope you have a speedy recovery and comeback to Broke Straight Boys soon. You are one of my favorites on the site and I would like to see how you heal. I am also truly concerned to hear of your other health issues and wish there were something I could do to help. Please reach out if there is anything you need.

You are lucky. People used to die from that. Rudolf Valentino was one of the more famous cases. I’m surprised you don’t have a bigger scar for a ruptured appendix. I had ulcer surgery when I was 16 and I have a big ole zipper scar on my stomach. It does hurt like hell having your stomach muscles cut. They took out my appendix while they were in there.

I was a skinny 16 year old kid and was already drugged up but I remember the male nurse having fun shaving me. I had already made it down to the operating room and he checked and realized I had not been shaved. Now they were operating much farther up. It may not have been necessary to do it but I remember that he seemed pleased he had discovered this situation. I wonder if you had this happen to you. It looks like they did shave you.

I’m sorry you had to go through this. Please tell us what else is going on with you. I’m sure we are all pleased you decided to spend time with us during your recovery time. I hope it goes fast and easy for you.

When I was in the Navy, I had a kidney infection. 2 weeks in the hospital, drifting in and out of consciousness. Not a single visit from anyone in the Department or Division. It was a small tri-service base, and they didn't come only because they didn't want to. After I got out from there, I got medevac'd to Bethesda for more tests. Another 2 weeks of shut inside, not allowed out for the day, and only a few tests. A plane had gone down in the Potomac, so TV sucked. It was before the internet, just as Beta players were coming out. The first 2 weeks weren't so bad since I kept falling asleep while talking to friends who had come to see me. The second were a major boredom event. But learning to deal with boredom is necessary in the Navy, especially if you are on a ship that is headed to its homeport at the end of a cruise.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey Adam--glad you made it through. I had that pain once. I am in the Dallas area--need anything? Hang in there, buddy.

Adam - I am glad that things did not get as hairy as they can with that situation although I am willing to be your guts feel like someone was doing a dance on them right now. I would second mikeyank's suggestion that Broke Straight Boys send you a check to do the "stuck at home video" but I am just a dirty old man who means no harm. You can ignore me.

What a relief that despite the complications you are on the road to recovery - apart from your other ailments ? I really hope you've got a good support team to visit you and keep your spirits up. I'm also glad you were able to easily get into surgery and a bed at the end, given the apparent shortages due to Covid-19. All I can say is keep your chin up and know that you're still a great looking guy, and one who apparently has a big heart. Your scenes are my 'go-to' ones. I really hope whoever was trying to sabotage your life has stopped or that at least you know who it is. All good thoughts from Australia, Adam.

OMG

Adam, I hope that you have a quick recovery! What's with your heart and kidney??? Will you be coming back to BSM in the future? You're one of my favorites!

I’m actually worried about Adam. He started this tweet over a week ago and has never checked back in. I hope he’s ok and isn’t experiencing complications. Prayers and love sent for sure. xo