• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin and Tom

I really think keeping Kayden and Tom together for their "first" on screen anal is vital. Its obvious they really like each other and I think once they get going, it could turn into some very passionate sex. After their first time, yeah I agree, split them up and I think they would enjoy that two. Both of these guys are just beautiful! Thanks David!

Agree with the above, would love to see the guys kiss and fuck before they get separated (was going to say split lol). Hot film which I gave a 5 to.

Hey dudes, Kaydin and Tom! Terrific episode, a 10 on a 5 point scale as far as I'm concerned. And no offense Tommy, you're gorgeous and have a great body, YUM! But Kaydin, dude, you ooze sexuality! OMG! Yes, you're straight, but OMG! Can't get over how hot you are! I watch your eyes babe, incredibly emotional. And love your vocals, hehe! PLEASE, I know you've done some more for money and I respect that sincerely. You're now a performer! And damn, what a hot one! Hehe! Would love to chat with you via e-mail, I'll respect you, I promise. My e-mail is [email protected]

Anything at all I can do for you. just let me know. Hope that maybe you check these reviews. Have a wonderful weekend!

It was pretty nice seeing these two guys getting each other off. They reall gave it there all. David, I think maybe with other partners for the future might be kewl too. :001_unsure::thumbup: Great idea. I think that was the hardest I have seen two straight guys work to get each other off here in a while... Great show.

Absolutely right! They worked hard at getting each other off! Awesome! I know they would have kissed had they been prompted!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Tom jacked Kaydin to the verge of cumming, all the way to the edge, HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've come to the conclusion this is my favorite of all the episodes on Broke Straight Boys! Both these guys are incredibly hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM! Love their toned, tan bodies, sweet packages and furry legs. This episode so rocks my nads, hehe! Even after watching it 12-15 times! Kaydin's eyes and expressions are joys to behold, and his witty comments, "oops" and "don't try this at home" make him so human and gorgeous! David, don't lose these dudes, at any cost! PLEASE GET THEM ON AGAIN SOOOOOOOOOOON!

hehe, was it really that obvious, lol? I've taken cold showers since the episode appreared. And I'm still hard! hehe! Seriously, wouldn't you agree these are 2 incredibly hot and sexy dudes? Yes, I'm smitten with Kaydin...what a hot toned tan body, handsome and sexy as fuck, with a thick cock which Tom busted his mouth to get it off! Would love to welcome them both to my home...for whatever...hehe! A few beers might do the trick! hehe! Thanks for the message...tell me what YOU think of these Broke Straight Boys's!

OMG! You shitting me! Can't move on from this episode! Two hot sexy boys sucking each other off? Both are a wet dream, hehe! But toally fascinated with Kaydin! FUCK DUDES! Check him out and let me know what you think. I'd suck his gorgeous cock in a heartbeart, and lick every inch of his incredible body! David, again, you hit a grand slam with these dudes and yes, for my tastes, Kaydin! Don't know how you do it. Guess money does talk. Hey Kaydin, stud, how you doing? Hope you are well!

OMG! You shitting me! Can't move on from this episode! Two hot sexy boys sucking each other off? Both are a wet dream, hehe! But toally fascinated with Kaydin! FUCK DUDES! Check him out and let me know what you think. I'd suck his gorgeous cock in a heartbeart, and lick every inch of his incredible body! David, again, you hit a grand slam with these dudes and yes, for my tastes, Kaydin! Don't know how you do it. Guess money does talk. Hey Kaydin, stud, how you doing? Hope you are well!

Hey Lights! Gotta agree with you. Did you check out those big beautiful balls. I could spend a week at the "Y" and never feel bored!

hehe, was it really that obvious, lol? I've taken cold showers since the episode appreared. And I'm still hard! hehe! Seriously, wouldn't you agree these are 2 incredibly hot and sexy dudes? Yes, I'm smitten with Kaydin...what a hot toned tan body, handsome and sexy as fuck, with a thick cock which Tom busted his mouth to get it off! Would love to welcome them both to my home...for whatever...hehe! A few beers might do the trick! hehe! Thanks for the message...tell me what YOU think of these Broke Straight Boys's!

Gotta agree with you there dude, any chance of me stopping by to assist :thumbup1:

Hehe, I'm usually very generous and caring...but this, time...sorry, don't wanna share!
Hope you understand! hehe!

oh fuck yes, HUGE BALLS! hehe! OMG! I'd suck on Kaydin's balls and thick cock for hours on end! He gets me so hard!

OMG! Yet another viewing of 2 incredibly hot dudes. NO DOUBT, the hottest couple ever for my tastes! David, please don't tease! Take them out of the can and give us so much more sensuous ejoyment of Kaydin and Tom! And Kaydin.. if you read reviews contact me please! [email protected]
You are just so incredibly attractive in all respects! Can't wait to be a bud!

Lights welcome to the Forum... TY, you got me all exited ove Kaydin's balls.:w00t:

Thanks Jayman! Am enjoying it. Had to join after Kaydin and Tom's episode! I sooooo
love it...and Kaydin drives me crazy with desire! HEHE!

Thanks Jayman! Am enjoying it. Had to join after Kaydin and Tom's episode! I sooooo
love it...and Kaydin drives me crazy with desire! HEHE!

Wow, that is all that matters I guess. Kaydin does have sincere interest to do more and go further too. So, we shold be seeing more of him to cum in future episodes.:blush:

Dudes, cum on! you ever see two hotter dudes than Kaydin and Tom on this sight? If you have tell me, ok? DAMN! They get me hard as fuck everytime I watch them. Love watching Kaydin's eyes, hehe, he's a player and could get anyone in bed! hehe! What magnificent dudes. Yes David, again, it's a grand slam! Don't let 'em go~ Feed them the money...it's well worth it!

Brandon And Cole and Anthony and Mike both top the duo for me. Nothing against the duo since I dow ant them back and going further but even recently Jordan and Stephen and Alden and Robert both are hotter IMNSHO...