• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin and Tom

hubilicious

Reaction score
Please have Kaydin and Tom back together. I've got to see them fuck! They are amazing!

I liked the pair. It would be strange for them to fuck or would it? They sucked each other with gusto, especially Tom. I liked the fact that they sucked up until orgasm. I'd like to see more of that. Kaydin is a great looking boy with nice cock and Balls that are emminently lickable, suckable and playable. He just needs to practice his cock sucking skills. Tom has a nice cock which stayed semi hard after he came and was blowing Kaydin. I think both boys will top and bottom.

I kept on thinking that Kayden was the dark haired one because of the previous guy name Kaydin. I am glad I got it wrong.

As much as I liked the other Kaydin, I loved whichever one is Kaydin this time even more. I skipped around the video and I'm not sure who's who and weren't we told someone else writes the copy? Anywho, whoever these boys are they need to fuck, ne fucked,a nd spread the love around thestable!!!!!

Yes i feel they need to as well ......... You reading David lol

Hi Guy's.
I thought these 2 where good together, they knew each other, and that made it fun for them. As usual David kept it all light and fun. For there first time sucking cock they both did very well, i wonder if they will find time to get together and practise before they cum back again, as they are not working and have time on there hands LOL. After all practise makes perfect. LOL.
I also would like to see these guys fuck together, if they think it would be too strange for them, why not put in someone else, like maybe CJ and the 3 of them could play around.
Sounds good to me???
Reub.

I liked this one! Always good to see friends going that stage further with each other! Tom is the better looking of the two though kaiden definitely the most masculine.

They may find it a bit awkward to fuck each other though i'm not too sure tom that tom wouldn't mind bottoming for kaiden!

I'd like to see both of them back!

It was a great oral shoot LOL - there was some enthusiasm and mucho gusto there from both. Kaydin was great, totally masculine and I liked the way he talked dirty. Great turn on. Tom...slightly camp, from Key West, and never sucked cock before...???? Well I am sure that he is as honest as EJ - the Virgin Queen.
I give Tom a 2* amd Kaydin a 4* so that scores 3 for me.
I think David would be right in splitting them up. I would love to see Kaydin getting even more adventurous (and corrupted hee hee!)

Ok, I liked this vid a lot. I do wish David had had them introduce themselves. I didn't know who was who until I read the summary.

Kaydin is a sexy guy, and I also liked to hear him talk dirty. Nice face and body. Nice dick, but I kept thinking those big balls of his would be an impediment to riding my horse! :wink:

Tom is cute with a nice body and dick. I liked how he winked at the camera when Haydin said he wanted him to cum! Bad, bad, Tom! LOL!

I would like seeing them together again, as long as it isn't too awkward for the buds.

Nice vid!

It was a great oral shoot LOL - there was some enthusiasm and mucho gusto there from both. Kaydin was great, totally masculine and I liked the way he talked dirty. Great turn on. Tom...slightly camp, from Key West, and never sucked cock before...???? Well I am sure that he is as honest as EJ - the Virgin Queen.
I give Tom a 2* amd Kaydin a 4* so that scores 3 for me.
I think David would be right in splitting them up. I would love to see Kaydin getting even more adventurous (and corrupted hee hee!)

We are naughty aren't we! Both guys are hot kaiden has the hard look with a good lean body and hard guy face!

However even though Tom has a slightly camp voice and went with great gusto in the dick sucking he has that kinda beauty which is nice to see in younger men

I like his darker hair and come to bed eyes and the softer facial features which can make younger guys so damn beautiful. He's also got a great body with some good tat's which him a harder edge than his good looks and mannerisms suggest!

I do agree with all of the above. Both boys have bodies to drool over. Anyway, listening to the intro of this clip, it apears both have done a clip together before..... Lets say their first clip together.

Is it me or have I missed that update on Broke Straight Boys??

Anyway, listening to the intro of this clip, it apears both have done a clip together before..... Lets say their first clip together.

Is it me or have I missed that update on Broke Straight Boys??

The pattern used to be solo, oral, anal, 3 way/orgy. Lately we've been skipping the solo and going directly to action scenes. I think D&E is getting a lot of boys looking to make money, so much so that they have too much film in the can........

The pattern used to be solo, oral, anal, 3 way/orgy. Lately we've been skipping the solo and going directly to action scenes. I think D&E is getting a lot of boys looking to make money, so much so that they have too much film in the can........

What a terrible thing for us. Huh? They might even have to go to 3 weekly updates to clear the backlog. haha

They could make a killing on a Vaseline franchise, especially if eitehr of the Kaydins, Tom, Derek, Josh, or Logan are involved!

please keep Kayden and Tom together,would like to see how far they are willing to test their friendship.Also,where is Lane?

I really think keeping Kayden and Tom together for their "first" on screen anal is vital. Its obvious they really like each other and I think once they get going, it could turn into some very passionate sex. After their first time, yeah I agree, split them up and I think they would enjoy that two. Both of these guys are just beautiful! Thanks David!

Total Home Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Kaydin and Tom are incredibly hot! PLEASE DON'T SEPARATE THEM. Add someone if you like, but keep 'em together. Love 'em both, hehe, and I'd love to have Kaydin as my house boy, work in the lawn with me, soaking up the rays! David, not telling you what to do, but they would have kissed, I know they would have. These dudes are so compliant and mutually sexy and appealing. Love their furry legs, OMG! No doubt, Kaydin could charm the pants or panties off of anyone, just with his hot body and gorgeous calf-like eyes...dudes, check out his eyes! He had my pants off in seconds, lol! He never blinked at anything. And when asked if he wanted to come back he was the first to say yes!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! DAVID KEEP THEM TOGETHER. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally to Kaydin and Tom, if you happen to check your reviews. Sorry we're talking about you and in very erotic terms, as for me, I'd rather talk to you. David has my e-mail address. Guys, your episode set a whole new standard which is going to be hard to best, unless it's you! Thank you SO much and if ever I can do ANYTHING FOR YOU, let me know. Luv ya both!

OMG! Just watched Kaydin and Tom for like the 10th time! Fucking amazing! Both did everything possible to get their bud's cocks to blow a load! While Tom played a lot to the camera, Kaydin concentrated on getting Tom off! THAT'S SO HOT! Damn, what beautiful dudes with incredible bodies and cocks. While Tom is bigger, Kaydin's eyes have me totally mesmerized! OMG! If he ever needs a place or job(s) he just needs to contact me, hehe! See that Kaydin? What an incredible new pair of dudes. Am just in awe of these two hotties! Have searched for their initial visit with no luck! David, do you have it somewhere? PLEASE POST IT! Anything and everything with these two sexy dudes, OK! And the sooner the better!