• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaden/Tyler (Kaden drenches Tyler)

This is the first time ive managed to watch this scene which for me is unusual as anybody that knows me on here knows anything that's got Tyler in it I watch as soon as possible. I thought that it was a hot scene but I have to say although I've been wanting to see these to put together for a while after watching them I think that Kaden Alexander might not be the right partner for Tyler. Separately they are both superb but I just think that Kaden Alexander is to energetic (if that's the right word) to be with Tyler and I think that Tylers trying to be a bit to much like Kaden Alexander which for me puts the scene sort of balance. I do think that Tylers getting a bit better at bottoming and I love his enthusiasm but I think he would probably be more suited to some one like Ronan Kennedy. I have to say I loved Kadens cum shot it was huge and Tyler face was hilarious. I have the scene a 4 as I always love Tyler. X

I also just recently got around to watching this one. I must say that I really enjoyed it. I know that Tyler tried very hard to please here. Because of that I was able to overlook the fact that he was in pain at times. The fact that he stayed so hard most of the time showed that the pain level was bearable for him.

When they were introduced as "Team Alpha", I got quite a kick out of that. I don't know if Tyler would appreciate this comparison even though it's from a place of love and humor... But when I saw Kaden Alexander's tall, dark and handsome look compared to Tyler's shorter, handsome but also slightly pretty look...along with being softer of cheek...I thought Team Alpha, the role model and earnest protege'... Dynamic Duo... That's it! They're Batman and Robin!! LOL

I also thought both of their cumshots were great. Tyler's blasted right over his left shoulder. Kaden Alexander ended up (intentionally or not) giving us one of our first facial scenes in many a day. Tyler kept a positive attitude about it and skillfully and professionally avoided the temptation to immediately wiped it off his face in disgust. The fact that he seemed to instinctively know to leave it on his face for the camera to capture it and the viewers to enjoy his predicament just reaffirms my belief that he is a natural in the business. I thought he and Kaden Alexander both did a great job here. :)