• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaden/Tyler (Kaden drenches Tyler)

silvercamel

Reaction score
Loved the kissing at the start....body contact and touching. Kaden Alexander has great facial expressions whether he's sucking, getting sucked, or fucking. Tuyler still has not mastered deep throating, regardless of Kaden Alexander's urging, he did a good job of working Kaden Alexander's cock. For all his grimacing, Tyler stayed hard the whole time he was being fucked. What's that about?! Kaden Alexander's cum shot needs no elaboration!

Funny word to use .I thought it was real cute. Cute boy's .Tyler did great took that big cock of Kadens all the way. He is a real cute boy with a real cute ass.
A work in progress . In time think he will be the best. Kaden Alexander did a real good job. Really liked him allot. Beautiful boy.
Loved his cum shot and could not do anything but smile at Tyler's reaction. And they seemed to like each other. For me it was a fun hot show.Thanks boy's. Oh and very sexy, cute and sexy.

Last edited:
That was fun; their energy is so similar. I agree, Tyler needs to work on sucking, but the :smiley-sex011: was hot! Judging by the "dick-in-my-ass-ometer," Tyler was loving the feeling. And the cum shot of Kaden Alexander...priceless!:par50:

Tyler was loving the feeling

I dont know Beth....I think that was hard (sic) to tell. I'd like to think he was, but.... We'll see, time will tell.

That looked like eight parts pain and two parts pleasure. Tyler, it seems, is taking notes out of Johnny Forza's book when it comes to dick sucking. And the fucking looked like it hurt. A lot. There were times when it looked like Tyler would look at the camera and plead with his eyes for Jonny to make Kaden Alexander slow down, or stop, or something. And that...was kinda hot. Not even gonna lie. I liked that Kaden Alexander was so relentless and Tyler took it like a champ. Great scene. ^.^

This was rough sex with a capital R. Kaden Alexander was totally dominant in this scene and Tyler was his bitch. The fucking was hot and Tyler took Kaden Alexander's meat really well and Kaden Alexander's cum shot was one of the best we've seen on here in a while. Downsides were Tyler's cock sucking and once again a lack of rimming. Gave it a 4.

I surely got my sugar fix today with all the eye candy. Kaden Alexander is definitely the alpha male who takes control of his bottom bitch. I was impressed how Tyler's pee pee stayed hard the entire time he was being fucked. I still remember the interaction between these two in the 1000th.

Thanks, Tyler and Kaden Alexander, for a great scene. However, I was looking forward to some other fetishes like rimming, pit licking, toe sucking. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
You guys are not going to agree with me but I think Tyler is too young for this. His age is above the minimum but he acts too young. Kayden could be better if he acted older too. He can do that easily. As for the scene it got a 4 from me. I hope both stay here and show improvement in how they do it. As for Tyler's pain, when he first showed his ass hole I saw a bigger hole then usual. I thought he did some practicing but he showed pain more than his usual. He lost his hardon for a while too.

Although I truly believe Kaden Alexander and Tyler work well together, I am still not convinced that Tyler enjoys "Pain with his Pleasure" or "Pleasure with his Pain". Just because he was hard during many of the shots of Kaden Alexander going deep, the sounds and grimaces on his face indicated otherwise to me. Some models are able to convey the pleasure part, (if indeed it is) through their verbal expressions ie: "give me that shit","harder" or "yeah" or any number of verbal cues..when it's in the right spot, he's not there yet, in my observation. I thought Kaden Alexander did a good job, and all that he could (based on his experience) to try to get Tyler through the pain with distractions (finger sucking, neck kissing) and pumped in an effort to reach an early climax (he did get extremely hard and was deep inside) but, my biggest distraction was Tyler's pain. I was impressed with Kaden Alexander's cum shot at the end, and I thought it added a bit of a "relief and distraction" from the acknowledgment of Tyler's painful experience. This is just my perspective of the scene! I gave it a "3".

Although I truly believe Kaden Alexander and Tyler work well together, I am still not convinced that Tyler enjoys "Pain with his Pleasure" or "Pleasure with his Pain". Just because he was hard during many of the shots of Kaden Alexander going deep, the sounds and grimaces on his face indicated otherwise to me. Some models are able to convey the pleasure part, (if indeed it is) through their verbal expressions ie: "give me that shit","harder" or "yeah" or any number of verbal cues..when it's in the right spot, he's not there yet, in my observation. I thought Kaden Alexander did a good job, and all that he could (based on his experience) to try to get Tyler through the pain with distractions (finger sucking, neck kissing) and pumped in an effort to reach an early climax (he did get extremely hard and was deep inside) but, my biggest distraction was Tyler's pain. I was impressed with Kaden Alexander's cum shot at the end, and I thought it added a bit of a "relief and distraction" from the acknowledgment of Tyler's painful experience. This is just my perspective of the scene! I gave it a "3".
Thanks for posting this Betu, as I do consider you an expert on anal sex, whereas my expertise in on the oral angle of guy on guy sex, but I had the same reaction and found it difficult to watch Tyler's looks of discomfort and or pain. And I agree that Kaden Alexander's cum shot was impressive and even had Johnny say that he almost laughed too. It was a good ending to what I consider a mediocre scene.

Liked the chemistry in this scene. Kaden Alexander is getting to be a great sexual partner, uninhibited. He's a great fucker no doubt about that. He's not a bad cock sucker either. Tyler I like a lot, wish Kaden Alexander had told him 'no hands' the way Ayden did. You know he could have deep throated Kaden Alexander's dick. What Tyler needs as a bottom is some serious ass play beforehand. Anyone else remember his reaction to Dakota rimming his ass in the 1,000 video. We didn't get to see much of it but what we did see clearly showed Tyler being sent into a frenzy. Some one him might open him up to the joy of anal sex with their tongue first. Hell, even some nice slow finger fucking by a caring finger would help. Also, instead of lubing up the outside of your hole, lube the inside. The kid also likes his balls played with. I think some part of Tyler's 'pain' has to more with his expectation than the actual experience, or maybe its just 'theatre'. He did say "Fuck Me" once and remember when Ayden was fucking him from the side he pulled Ayden close to kiss him. Someone needs to do to him what Paul did to Ayden before he fucked him. Bet that would change things.

Loved the whole scene. Tyler is a champ and looks so great having enjoyed sex, but Kaden Alexander seems to know how to push his buttons especially with the nut massages at the right moments. The cum shots were wonderful, and shows they were both fully charged for the hot sex. Love that.

You know, I wonder if Kaden Alexander had taken a different approach. Instead of going deeper and deeper, he had focused on just a gentler, slower, not so deep effort to get Tyler used to all this. Almost teasing Tyler's hole instead of ramming it.

I liked the kissing and touching and the cum shot. I also like how Kaden Alexander attacked Tyler's dick but the rest of it was uncomfortable for me to watch. Tyler is a cut guy with a hot body but as a performer no thank you. He's a terrible cock sucker even Kaden Alexander said it was a terrible blow job. His hand job looked painful. I give Kaden Alexander credit for even getting hard and I can understand why he couldn't stay hard. Tyler can't suck a dick and he can't take it up the ass. Dude looked like he was in severe pain, that really turns me off. I want to see the models having a good time not enduring and grimacing through the pain. He wouldn't even try to do a better job sucking, it was like he was saying this how I'm going to suck and that's it. If you don't like it too bad that's all you're going to get. It's like he doesn't care or he doesn't have a clue. I agree that he is too immature for this.

I think Tyler needs to get with the program and get better fast or just go away, there are too many good models on here who are striving to give a good performance and working hard to do a good job. Why should we have to put up with mediocrity when we don't have to.

I also agree that Kaden Alexander fucks like an animal, he could have shown some concern about his partner like Sergio did with Dimitri. I think Kaden Alexander is sexy and cute and has a great body and cock but his fucking skills leave a lot of room for improvement.

I do read and pay attention to everything you guys write and do appreciate the feedback. I agree with most of to and am always looking for ways to improve. Keep in mind man on man sex is new to these guys - they are still learning what works for themselves as well - as a viewer, you get to see that progression as it happens with each scene. Both of these models are very promising....and fortunately I JUST had the, both out for shoots this last trip - you will most DEFINITELY see a difference in their skill set when the newer scenes get released....I once again pushed both guys a little further outside their comfort zone and they responded well. I'm excited for you to see what we did!
Johnny Robins

welcome to the forum, moonman!
I like this episode and am glad you did too.
with the fuck, you get a facial and a kiss.

Myself Tyler could b e suited with anyone but Kaden Alexander IJ gave it a big old fat 1 if I could have given it a O I would have.......sorry just my opinion