• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JUSTIN LeBEAU

ohvanz

Reaction score
Have a tip for you all and Broke Straight Boys perhaps.
Take a look at bonus site HSB/VIDEOBOYS and discover Justin LeBeau, if not spotted yet.
He is a very cute Canadian straight guy who I first saw in a solo JO on SQUIRZ last year in March.This shoot disappeared in the meantime but the guy recently turned up again on VIDEOBOYS where he is going much further.
VIDEOBOYS updated two shoots of him sofar;in one he fucks a fake pussy and in the other he has a male partner giving him a bj, with kissing and mutual masturbation.
Besides there is more to come probably because I already saw a trailer on the net him topping topping the same guy,on VIDEOBOYS as well.
This is very hot stuff and Mark if you are looking for more Broke Straight Boys Str8 models, contact him if he is available for more work, unless it is impossible ofcourse for the sake of code between the sites or other reasons.
He is damn good and I am still under the impression of so much passion.WOW!!!

Have a tip for you all and Broke Straight Boys perhaps.
Take a look at bonus site HSB/VIDEOBOYS and discover Justin LeBeau, if not spotted yet.
He is a very cute Canadian straight guy who I first saw in a solo JO on SQUIRZ last year in March.This shoot disappeared in the meantime but the guy recently turned up again on VIDEOBOYS where he is going much further.
VIDEOBOYS updated two shoots of him sofar;in one he fucks a fake pussy and in the other he has a male partner giving him a bj, with kissing and mutual masturbation.
Besides there is more to come probably because I already saw a trailer on the net him topping topping the same guy,on VIDEOBOYS as well.
This is very hot stuff and Mark if you are looking for more Broke Straight Boys Str8 models, contact him if he is available for more work, unless it is impossible ofcourse for the sake of code between the sites or other reasons.
He is damn good and I am still under the impression of so much passion.WOW!!!

ohvanz, I love that feed, and Justin LeBeau is a lovely guy. There are 8 or 10 hotties on Videoboys whom I love to watch. Many of them are French Canadian, and some of them speak with accents of differing thicknesses. As you may know many native English speakers find a French accent irresistible, and some of those cute-assed Québecois just melt your heart. Plus they are mostly uncut.:tongue_smilie::001_wub::001_tt2:

All I can say is..Wow! That was a great scene. Thanks ohvanz!