• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Justin and Tony

boygenius87

Reaction score
On the front page of the preview site at the bottom, there is a pic for a video with Justin and Tony. There have also been ads on Xtube for the same video. Yet, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I assume, but would be nice if someone confirmed, that this is a video that has been shot but not released yet? From some of the .gif previews on Xtube, it looks like it's going to be really hot, but right now it's MIA. Any clues?

On the front page of the preview site at the bottom, there is a pic for a video with Justin and Tony. There have also been ads on Xtube for the same video. Yet, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I assume, but would be nice if someone confirmed, that this is a video that has been shot but not released yet? From some of the .gif previews on Xtube, it looks like it's going to be really hot, but right now it's MIA. Any clues?

It is in the archives. Currently it is on page 9. Post date was October 17, 2007.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of this shot. I just love watching tony suck Justin's big black dick. Tony just seems to love it and can't get enough of it. When we finally get to see tony's cock it is so hard. that black dick has gotten him so excited.