• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just saw Jimmy on UnGloryHole

dracythis

Reaction score
Hey Jimmy,

Just saw you on UnGloryHole. Good job, enjoyed the performance!

jimmy and blake2 are in the april 4th episode of ungloryhole.
it has a production date of march 27th.

Hey Jimmy,

Just saw you on UnGloryHole. Good job, enjoyed the performance!
Thanks for the update, Dracythis. Jimmy seems like a hell of a nice kid, and now that his year of work on Broke Straight Boys has apparently drawn to a close, I'm pleased to see that he is still finding work in the "gay for pay" adult film industry.

Thank you for all the hours of entertainment that you brought to me here, and good luck and best of everything that life has to offer you in the future Jimmy :thumbup:

Yeah Jimmy! And you actually came out from behind the wall so as to really "get into" the scene! We were very impressed!

AH! It refreshed today, maybe it's a time zone thing....i.e. the site updates automatically at a certain in each time zone. I know I didn't see it last night. Not that I'm a fan of either....I just find it odd that the Broke Straight Boys-2 is having a really hard time holding on to even the models it uses on the regular, it really makes it hard to believe the fantasy when models are virtually filming here and other places within days of one another...lol...just saying.....

jimmy and blake2 are in the april 4th episode of ungloryhole.
it has a production date of march 27th.

Oh dear so Jimmy was having a go at Anthony for being on other gay sites now look who's gone and done it