• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just for fun...Who does he remind you of?

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I recently exchanged PM's with a formite, who said a model reminded him of someone from his past. They had a little 'somtin 'somtin going on for a while. Another forumite also shared similar thoughts about a model he went to law school with! It made me realize that, there are times when; the models we tend to favor, may actually "remind us" of someone who was either a "fantasy" or a real person who's company we enjoyed. (or would like to have). I think Zeno Kostas, reminds me a little of Denver Grand I really enjoyed Denver! His "playfulness" and personality, sense of humor were all things that stick with me!
I actually think Jaxon reminds me of a young Christian Slater in; Very Bad Things! I enjoy Christian Slater!:id_hitit:

Who reminds you of a "fantasy?":anyone: :drool:

Hey Betu
Paul reminds me of the best friend I ever had. Loved him more than anyone ( Ever) . Same smile,same hair, same body.Think that's what drew me to Paul in the first place.He passed 25 years ago .And there is not one day I don't think of him.Same kind of cute but cocky attitude .Played the guitar even had the same plaid shirt Paul wears in one of his Avatar pictures.Maybe that is why I chose him for my Avatar?
Are song was Bosom Buddies from Mame. In my I pod hear it at least once a week. Hope that was not a downer? But you asked.
And I loved Denver . Miss him he had such a great fun personality. And sexy too. Great Butt.
xoxo Johnny

Last edited:
Hey Betu
Paul reminds me of the best friend I ever had. Loved him more than anyone ( Ever) . Same smile,same hair, same body.Think that's what drew me to Paul in the first place.He passed 25 years ago .And there is not one day I don't think of him.Same kind of cute but cocky attitude .Played the guitar even had the same plaid shirt Paul wears in one of his Avatar pictures.Maybe that is why I chose him for my Avatar?
Are song was Bosom Buddies from Mame. In my I pod hear it at least once a week. Hope that was not a downer? But you asked.
And I loved Denver . Miss him he had such a great fun personality. And sexy too. Great Butt.
xoxo Johnny
No! Actually it's perfect! It's not always the "sexual" reason, that the models find their ways into our hearts, sometimes...it's just like you said!

I recently exchanged PM's with a formite, who said a model reminded him of someone from his past. They had a little 'somtin 'somtin going on for a while. Another forumite also shared similar thoughts about a model he went to law school with! It made me realize that, there are times when; the models we tend to favor, may actually "remind us" of someone who was either a "fantasy" or a real person who's company we enjoyed. (or would like to have). I think Zeno Kostas, reminds me a little of Denver Grand I really enjoyed Denver! His "playfulness" and personality, sense of humor were all things that stick with me!
I actually think Jaxon reminds me of a young Christian Slater in; Very Bad Things! I enjoy Christian Slater!:id_hitit:

Another good thread, Betu. This one I do not think I need to respond, as I believe everyone who is all that familiar with me on here has heard me answer this question long before you asked. Let me just say about the model in my particulars: I cannot watch him perform; I WILL not watch him perform. The pain is that strong with a bitter sting.

As for Ryder, I could say something, but another forumite reminded me as a professional producer/director myself, if I cannot say anything nice, it would behoove my business ethics to refrain from saying anything at all. However, I do my own thing, so I can clearly state Ryder reminds me of a bucket of manure - without the bucket.

Speaking of Christian Slater, he just co-hosted the third hour of the Today Show this past week. He is still as cute and loud as he always has been. My favourite of his movies was "Pump Up The Volume."

Kodi: He has been the object of my fantasies since his first interview. He told everyone he wanted to make it clear that he was straight and then turned out to become a power bottom. In his first solo scene, he undressed and as he did his cigarettes fell out of his pants pockets. I thought to myself, "Kodi, you're a bad boy." If I could find a Georgia boy like Kodi, I would die and go to heaven with a huge smile on my face while holding on to his huge peaches.

However, I am still looking for the River Phoenix look alike on this site. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'll never forget some of Slater's scenes in "The Name of the Rose." LOL

I'll never forget some of Slater's scenes in "The Name of the Rose." LOL

Just watched that Friday. Adso Melk, I believe. You could see his willy (never hard, even when he was supposed to be inside the Rose), and his perky little bum just lights up the room with an aura of utter beauty.

WHAT????????????? Did I miss that???????????? Amazon, here I come.

WHAT????????????? Did I miss that???????????? Amazon, here I come.

Louis, if you have cable with a movie package, THE NAME OF THE ROSE is on the INDIE channel this Wednesday at 12:15a. Set phasers on RECORD. The flick has Ron Perlman of SONS OF ANARCHY and HELLBOY fame, as well as F. MURRAY ABRAHAM from MOBSTERS (also starring Christian Slater) and AMADEUS (Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, playing Salieri), and SCARFACE (he hangs out in that film.)

Thanks betu! The fact that I even stick out in your mind is a real honor lol. I hope you tuned into my scene with JJ tonight. Though not one of my best scenes, I still thought it turned out well. I know that I Have much better scenes yet to be released.

It (TNOTR) also has that other actor who some might remember. I think he played a spy or something in at least one other film. I think it was Shawn something. Or was it Sean? Shawn Connelly... Sean Connery or something like that. haha :p

Last edited:
Louis, if you have cable with a movie package, THE NAME OF THE ROSE is on the INDIE channel this Wednesday at 12:15a. Set phasers on RECORD. The flick has Ron Perlman of SONS OF ANARCHY and HELLBOY fame, as well as F. MURRAY ABRAHAM from MOBSTERS (also starring Christian Slater) and AMADEUS (Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, playing Salieri), and SCARFACE (he hangs out in that film.)

Thanks, Jack. I do have cable but no movie package. I did find it on Amazon for only $4.00 and added it to my cart.

It (TNOTR) also has that other actor who some might remember. I think he played a spy or something in at least one other film. I think it was Shawn something. Or was it Sean? Shawn Connelly... Sean Connery or something like that. haha :p
Are you kidding or serious? It has agent 007 in the flesh.

No kidding. haha It's from 1986. Slater is very young in it. He turned 17 a month before the movie was released. It is a suspenseful drama with a good story line and good acting.

$T2eC16NHJGgFFmm4uc)!BRbpUsKGyw~~_35.jpg

Hi Everyone, Great post Betu, The 2 that come to my mind are Damien K and Adam B.....Damien Kyle looks like my ex with that great smile and lean body....and Adam reminds me of an old high school bud.......and yes Christian Slater is still sexy.......lololol