• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JRs, Thursday, June 25th, Denver

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that we will finally be making it to the Mile High City of beautiful Denver, Colorado! Kevin who runs JRs is our host. He says Thursdays are the club's busiest nights, so get their early!

jrs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited to announce that we will finally be making it to the Mile High City of beautiful Denver, Colorado! Kevin who runs JRs is our host. He says Thursdays are the club's busiest nights, so get their early!

jrs.jpg

Wow, Patrick that is a great Avatar picture of you.

Denver visit

who (all ) will be at which venue(s) here in town?? I am SOO looking forward to it!!

who (all ) will be at which venue(s) here in town?? I am SOO looking forward to it!!

We should have a nice group there. I'm going to try to get Mark out with us! The models scheduled to attend are Derek, Johnny, and Aleck. Looking forward to seeing you in the Mile High City!

Welcome to the Rockies and the mile-high city !!! Glad to see some of the hot Broke Straight Boys gang are coming out. I hope all the JR regulars and local members turn out to show their support. I'm looking forward to see the guys and to enjoy some of Pride Week in Denver. Thanks Patrick for including Colorado. You're the best. :thumbup:

Looking forward to this show!

About time you come to Denver! The hometown for Broke Straight Boys!

I will try to get Mark to go as well! BTW, for those who dont know me. I am Chuck, I work for this great company making sure everything works and sales continue to this site.

:thumbup:

I will try to get Mark to go as well! BTW, for those who dont know me. I am Chuck, I work for this great company making sure everything works and sales continue to this site.

Thanks Chuck for your efforts in giving us such a great site! :thumbup1:

Welcome to the Rockies and the mile-high city !!! Glad to see some of the hot Broke Straight Boys gang are coming out. I hope all the JR regulars and local members turn out to show their support. I'm looking forward to see the guys and to enjoy some of Pride Week in Denver. Thanks Patrick for including Colorado. You're the best. :thumbup:

Hi RMD,

Welcome to the forum! :001_smile:

Hi Chuck. Welcome to the forum. I hope you have the time and inclination to come into our crazy little world. We always like fresh meat!

I've wondered who was behind the admin username. Now we know and it ain't the terrible wizard of Oz (no offense meant to the green and gold contingent who live in the non theatrical Oz).

Be well and come back soon.....

Jayce

We're packing our bags and will be in the Mile High City tomorrow. Come on over to JRs and meet the boys, Mark and me. 'Bout time we made it up to Denver.

Denver I envy you guy's out there. I had a blast last weekend in Grand Rapids and Lansing. I know you guy's will have a great time this weekend. Logan I LUV U.

Going to JR's here soon. We will post pics later. :)

This was an amazing turnout! Great job putting this together Patrick!

Lookin forward to seein some pics.......aaahh New Zealand is just so far away from all the fun!!!:crying:

We're packing our bags and will be in the Mile High City tomorrow. Come on over to JRs and meet the boys, Mark and me. 'Bout time we made it up to Denver.

Thanks so much to you, Mark and the Broke Straight Boys guys (Derek, Johnny and Aleck) for coming out to Denver. You guys could not have been more friendly and nicer to hang out with. JRs had a really great turnout the night I got to go (Friday 06-26-09) and everyone there seemed to really appreciate your visit and had a lot of fun. I would really love to see you guys again on your next trip to Colorado so keep our state in mind for future trips. Thanks for the gift bags and shirts as well as hot Broke Straight Boys memories ... Derek, Johnny and Aleck. You too are a sweetheart Patrick. Hugs. :thumbup:

Thanks so much to you, Mark and the Broke Straight Boys guys (Derek, Johnny and Aleck) for coming out to Denver. You guys could not have been more friendly and nicer to hang out with. JRs had a really great turnout the night I got to go (Friday 06-26-09) and everyone there seemed to really appreciate your visit and had a lot of fun. I would really love to see you guys again on your next trip to Colorado so keep our state in mind for future trips. Thanks for the gift bags and shirts as well as hot Broke Straight Boys memories ... Derek, Johnny and Aleck. You too are a sweetheart Patrick. Hugs. :thumbup:

I'm glad you were able to make it and had a good time. :thumbup:

Mark

We had a great time visiting Denver.

Rockymtndude4u is a great guy and a hell of a lot of fun. We met him and a few other members at JRs. It's always great when the boys get to say thank you in person to the great members that enjoy this site.