• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan Where are you

mike67

Reaction score
WOW Jordan is SMOKIN hot .... his long hair and southern charm is AWESOME..

He has done oral and topped and finally kissed someone when prompted to do so...

Is he coming back for more ? :tongue_smilie:

If I my memory serves me correctly - David, in one of the posts in the forum, said he wasn't coming back

mike67,
I haVe gone back through episodes and don't recall Jordan ever haing that long hair, much less the episode where he kissed! What episode was that?
Can;t believe it has been 6 months since his last posted shoot!

mike67,
I haVe gone back through episodes and don't recall Jordan ever haing that long hair, much less the episode where he kissed! What episode was that?
Can;t believe it has been 6 months since his last posted shoot!

Well I found one so far and it is a good one. Try Stephen and Jordan May 9, 2009 and go to clip 7, enjoy....:tongue_smilie:

Well I found one so far and it is a good one. Try Stephen and Jordan May 9, 2009 and go to clip 7, enjoy....:tongue_smilie:
You are correct Denny. I watched it again, and it is very hot. They did kiss briefly at David's urging, but David could see that Jordan was thinking about it, as he was fucking Stephen, and their faces and lips got real close. Hot!!!

Jordan is a beautiful and passonite sex machine. He really gets into sex, and let's his partner, (and the audience) know it with his verbal expressions. I miss him as he was one of the hottest models here ever.
:tongue_smilie:

My understanding is Jordan is "out the doorsky" for failing to put his legs in the air and take it like a man.