• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny & Brandon

I liked this pairing and thought it was a fairly good episode. HOWEVER, I was jsut a bit disappointed. I think because I have seen Brandon kissing before, and I have always had the feeling that he really enjoys it. I love watching Brandon kiss and kept waiting for it to happen, so, I was disappointed when it never happened. And as I said in a previous post, Johnny is a gorgeous young man, but at this point, i think he could get more into an update, than he does. He is gorgeous, sucks fairly well, and fucks ok, but there is just nothing more from him. I am over him.

I liked this pairing and thought it was a fairly good episode. HOWEVER, I was jsut a bit disappointed. I think because I have seen Brandon kissing before, and I have always had the feeling that he really enjoys it. I love watching Brandon kiss and kept waiting for it to happen, so, I was disappointed when it never happened. And as I said in a previous post, Johnny is a gorgeous young man, but at this point, i think he could get more into an update, than he does. He is gorgeous, sucks fairly well, and fucks ok, but there is just nothing more from him. I am over him.

I suppose that happens when a model is just not prepared to go that extra mile - in this case kissing. Their shelf life, as you pointed out, is somewhat shortened, sad as it may be in this case.

Johnny is physically very beautiful. I think he is also smart. He knows that a models time on Broke Straight Boys is limited. Viewers tend to always want something new. So, he is very slowly increasing the things he does in the scenes. Keeping us all interested in seeing what this blond muscle boy will do next.