• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

John & Leon

Well, I loved the whole shoot! Leon is just such a sweetie! And John, oh mama, he is a hottie. It was also a good pairing. I too loved how Leon got hard while sucking on John, and I appreciate how John kept sucking Leon. Two lovely cocks! I also think it would have been really hot to see John lose control and cum all over Leon's hand. But, that might have made Leon cum in John's mouth. Not sure how John would have reacted to that! Lol It might not have been the BEST ever shoot, but it was still pretty damned hot.
I've watched it 12 times already!

WoW! Slim, get heated up a little!!

btw, Leon and Tyler are now all time co-weltmeister Broke Straight Boys dick suckers. How about Leon's tongue straying from the immediate base camp area at the foot of the shaft, and venturing into the bush? He was like a trained beagle looking for drugs in a planeload of suitcases on a conveyor belt at arrivals: out into the bush, back to base, bush, back, aggressive lick up the shaft, kiss the tip and down and around again. Dizzying and throb producing. Go Leon.:thumbup:

WoW! Slim, your words are as hot as the scene. I was just wondering through this thread when I happened to discover your PS post, which I’m glad you added. Now you’ve made me have to go back with a copy of your post to catch the little nuances, or rather big ones. I also have to go get me something cold to drink before “Elizabeth, I think it’s the big one!”—Red Foxx :ohmy:

Great scene, hot guys, but straight or not I want a BJ from Leon mmmmmmmmmmm NOW !!! LOL

Mat

PS: Looking for a Leon look alike (and BJ technic) in Perth area, WA...LOL :001_tongue:Apply here....

Leon

John is certainly HOT and has the self-assurance of a man who gets the job done and obviously his job now is to make make money. Leon, like so many of the Broke Straight Boys boys is too much the sissy. (Remember sissies?) 'nuff said.

Dude, Leon isn't a sissy. He's a nerd and he probably still thinks he is just as straight as you probably did until you sucked so many cocks you had to quit lying to yourself and admit you are gay.

Sisssys are fem, nerds are neat and (OK. I admit it) we're a little pompous. Take it from a gay nerd.

spewing

Killing. Spewed iced tea all over my monitor.

I was just glad that John didn't actually spew vomit all over Leon's lap! It seemed very likely there, a couple of times!!! Which really kind of cracked me up. And wasn't Leon sweet to suggest it was just his gag reflex, giving John the benefit of the doubt... I like kindness in a person;)

I was just glad that John didn't actually spew vomit all over Leon's lap! It seemed very likely there, a couple of times!!! Which really kind of cracked me up. And wasn't Leon sweet to suggest it was just his gag reflex, giving John the benefit of the doubt... I like kindness in a person;)

You and Blanche Dubois :w00t::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGN29njs3Q

Sorry to be so Utubular this morning. Have found the iconic Nicolette Sheridan Martini ad from about 20 years ago that reminds me of...

...Leon, when he does that little pose for David after stripping off. Just a li'l couple of nanoseconds where he shows how much he looks like Michelangelo's "David", so cute and jerky. You can just hear David prepping him off camera, "...now when you get your kit off just stand there for a sec and let me get a shot of your bod, ok?" Watch Nicolette do a Leon after she's pushed the button and is waiting for the doors to close. Just one more aspect of the boy's total adorkability, or as our hottest forumite correctly observed, his nerdiness. Love him to death.

Yeah both of them, elyot1 AND Leon. Wish they could have the fun of meeting each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PitFfO_u9c8

I think Leon is a breath of fresh air to this site. That behind the scenes fuck in the hotel room was fab and one I often revisit.

I like Leon a lot and he's fun to watch......whatever he is doing! Wish he was doing it with me though! He has a great personality, handsome, nice body and cock too! :tongue_smilie:
As for John.....hot hot hot.........nice body and cock and a handsome face as any on this site....but man when he's about to cum......he looks like he's having his balls cut off! I hope he will eventually learn to enjoy jerking and cumming and we can all reap the rewards!:tongue_smilie:

Yeah both of them, elyot1 AND Leon. Wish they could have the fun of meeting each other.

That would be fun. Especially if John came along.