• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

John Henry Tops Grey Donovan

Jaybifla

Scorpio from GA
Reaction score
John is back to fuck Grey Donovan

The scene was ok for me. It was great to see John Henry again, and of course his cum shot at the end was epic. I actually laughed out loud, because he always shoots hard and long. Of course Grey’s hairy ass is a plus. The oral from both was good, but there was too much cowgirl and not enough variety in the fucking. But maybe the cowgirl was to show off Grey’s hairy ass. I’ve noticed several times that John Henry isn’t shy about the camera man getting his asshole in the shot while he’s fucking someone. This is TOTALLY HOT and should be done by more models. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.....a good asshole shot will go a long way with folks. I’m on cam sites a lot and the most requested thing from tippers is to see a models asshole. It is requested more than anything, and most cammers know it and set the tip price extremely high for it. I promise you, Broke Straight Boys.....Try getting some of these straight boys to show their asses more and watch the comments flood in.
A bit of anal play in the solo scenes would be nice too, or even just showing it off for the viewers.
I still rate the scene high, because I do like both models and they do a good job.

Deleted in favor of other scene thread

Last edited:
As I posted recently Grey Donovan just keeps getting better with every scene, he is like a fine wine. His furry ass may just be the best one on Broke Straight Boys I love his hairy legs, hair on his chest, nipples, and his handsome face. His haircut was just right in color and style...HOT. John Henry was great in this scene, they seem to have intense chemistry. They really enjoyed each other's bodies. Grey has become very good at face fucking, he also went after John's uncut foreskin...HOT. The scene ended with two huge cumshots. Grey seemed to be trying to crawl away from John's amazingly long distance cumshots. I wish John had shot in that handsome face and hot mouth. Love to have seen John's mouth on Grey's dick to eat his cum too. Perhaps they will next time. 5-5-5 scene for me.

To paraphrase a line from a Queen song - this was a video blah, blah!! 3's all around.

This was just an okay scene. Of course, it's always great to see John's supercharged cumshots and Grey's beautiful, hairy ass but there wasn't anything that would make this stand out. Sorry, but I've seen better scenes from both of these guys.

It was an “ ok” scene, John and Grey are hot performers, but I can see the pair up was just “ ok” not a huge fan of John

My guess is that this was an "older" scene shot during a previous shoot week that they were holding back on releasing. With all the newer models in recent months, I guess they are "slow walking" the release of some of the scenes of veterans in order to present the newer guys. Just a guess on my part.