• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmys coming

In rrhill's reserved thread for the Jimmy scene coming up, he has Jimmy (+Aaron). There is no name in the thumbnail for the other guy in the pix, so who's Aaron?

That is Aaron from the Chad, Rex and Aaron threesome. Tonight Aaron and Jimmy pair up.

I too do not care for jimmy's personality or his performances. I think they are too cocky/lackadaisical. I think Broke Straight Boys needs to seriously needs to think regarding the subject with Jimmy's future with the company. I feel he did the most he could with what God gave him, but I think the ship has sailed.

Don't worry, be happy

Jimmy reminds me of boy that used to live in my street. He had it all. Great with sports, and a girl swirling around every finger. Untouchable for me.

He the alpha male, and guess who was Robin.

PS: One hour 35 minutes to go...

Last edited:
I admire your dedication to the arts Robert! For you this 5:04 a.m. in Amsterdam. And here you are waiting another hour so that you an watch it immediately upon its release at 6:00 your time. haha I certainly hope for your sake that Jimmy comes through for you with a good performance.

My quilty pleasure

So who's your muse Tampa? Colin only?
Pay cash dollars for your all time top ten favorites... Member's Favorites

PS: Do not underestimate our Jimmy.

Last edited:
Larkster, I support the "occupy" folks too. In my college days it was occupy the main building of my college, to bring about an end to the war in Vietnam.

My post was an attempt at sarcasm. :sneaky2:

And still another bit of history we have in common. I've been to rallies for Occupy, but just don't have the umph to be a leader this time. Maybe in the Spring. :cool:

Happy Jimmy Download Day Everybody!

happy-new-year-fireworks.jpeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgrYf7VWASE&feature=slpl

That is Aaron from the Chad, Rex and Aaron threesome. Tonight Aaron and Jimmy pair up.

Thanks Beth, I couldn't tell from the small pix in the thumbnail preview and to be truthful I didn't recognize him from that episode. Looks bigger to me.

I am not a Jimmy fan either, but Jimmy is calling Rob Ryder his lover, and that may mean Jimmy is changing. Time will tell! lol
Tobey

Mr. and Mrs. Ryder, has a nice ring to it, don't you think?? :thumbup:

I too do not care for jimmy's personality or his performances. I think they are too cocky/lackadaisical. I think Broke Straight Boys needs to seriously needs to think regarding the subject with Jimmy's future with the company. I feel he did the most he could with what God gave him, but I think the ship has sailed.

Now would if someone told you that about what you do for a living?

Sorry, I just I am the only one that likes Jimmy. I like his personality and you have to admit he was come a long way from the first meeting on the beach. He seems to be even better off screen, but now that is not what we are watching. I agree also with the one person on here who said, maybe the reason some are so upset with Jimmy is because he is not what we want him to be...? Why can't we accept him for him and the efforts he has put into this site? Have a Great day everyone...

Sorry, I just I am the only one that likes Jimmy. I like his personality and you have to admit he was come a long way from the first meeting on the beach. He seems to be even better off screen, but now that is not what we are watching. I agree also with the one person on here who said, maybe the reason some are so upset with Jimmy is because he is not what we want him to be...? Why can't we accept him for him and the efforts he has put into this site? Have a Great day everyone...
David, despite the very vocal anti-Jimmy folks on the forum, I can assure you that you are not the only one who likes Jimmy!