• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy slater!!!

jwglass

Reaction score
the video was totally hot, i loved how when he was undressing he had this seductive look on his face!!! its kinda funny seeing this video after watching the videos with him and austin and him and diesel. you need to hook up jimmy with our boy, Mike Robbins. something tells me that would be amazing :blush:

His solo was fantastic! I just want to put him in my pocket and keep him....

Great video. He will pair nicely with some of our awesome models.:001_smile::blush:

This is one of those videos that were placed out of order....this was suppose to be his first filming on the futon. At the time, he told me he was straight/bi...but then later on we found out he was more bi.

Its also out of order because this was the pre-Jimmy & Diesal video that everyone wanted to see and went crazy for, so Mark placed these scenes out of order to show you guys the anal scenes first.

This is one of those videos that were placed out of order....this was suppose to be his first filming on the futon. At the time, he told me he was straight/bi...but then later on we found out he was more bi.

Its also out of order because this was the pre-Jimmy & Diesal video that everyone wanted to see and went crazy for, so Mark placed these scenes out of order to show you guys the anal scenes first.

David and Mark,

We all appreciate the work that goes on, from the filming to the editing, which takes place in two different locations. And us forumites have stated over and over again our thoughts on showing the videos in the order filmed for flow of story. Yes, it has been getting better and the commitment is to do a better job. I do truly hope that when the HD videos come out the following OATH HAS BEEN TAKEN:

"WE SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT THE VIDEOS WILL BE SHOWN IN ORDER FILMED SO HELP US GOD!"

(with one hand raised and one hand atop a giant Dildo).

This is not a bashing. I think this would significantly make for better productions knowing there will be no surprises.

Thanks again Guys for keeping us entertained.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Its also out of order because this was the pre-Jimmy & Diesal video that everyone wanted to see and went crazy for, so Mark placed these scenes out of order to show you guys the anal scenes first.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if it's in order or not I'm just glad Mark decided to place it. Thanks David and Mark, with this video you have made my day. Jimmy is one cool dude, that smile kills me. By viewing this video it certainly gives me some insight into this young man and makes all the other "Jimmy" videos more meaningful.

Thanks again guys!!!

David and Mark,

We all appreciate the work that goes on, from the filming to the editing, which takes place in two different locations. And us forumites have stated over and over again our thoughts on showing the videos in the order filmed for flow of story. Yes, it has been getting better and the commitment is to do a better job. I do truly hope that when the HD videos come out the following OATH HAS BEEN TAKEN:

"WE SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT THE VIDEOS WILL BE SHOWN IN ORDER FILMED SO HELP US GOD!"

(with one hand raised and one hand atop a giant Dildo).

This is not a bashing. I think this would significantly make for better productions knowing there will be no surprises.

Thanks again Guys for keeping us entertained.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
I agree with everything said above. It would make what is a great site now, even greater. Thanks guys.

order doesnt really matter to me either. by funny, i meant that there was a smile on my face the whole time because i knew what was in jimmy, i knew that he had it in him to do what he did with austin and diesel. it was hot, like i could predict the future!

David's absolutely right. Many of us in here begged and begged to be shown Diesal's bottoming scene. And we weren't so concerned then about whether it threw solos or other scenes out of sequence. So for Jimmy's solo I'm not going to fuss about it. lol

Jimmy rocks. His 3 part series with Diesal will always be Broke Straight Boys classics. :thumbup1:

I've waited a long time for this one. Actually, I wondered if one even existed since he had had previous experience. But, I was thrilled to see this listed as a video that would be released today. It was worth the wait. Jimmy is a wonderful addition to Broke Straight Boys and his work with Diesal and Austin is superb. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, we get a chance to know a little more about him and thus appreciate him just that much more. Guess that's why I really enjoy the solos. I can only hope that this is not the last we see of him. He's so passionate during his shoots. He is a real pleasure to watch as he applies his amazing talents in front of the camera. That smile is a killer too! He is unique to the talent lineup on Broke Straight Boys and should be invited back as a regular, if that's possible. Thanks Dave and Mark for bringing this very hot young guy to this site. He's very special!

Last edited:
Jimmy Slater

Nice....and he does remind me of Austin....Austin makes any scene a great shoot and Jimmy does also....Love to see more of them, Thanks

Jimmy! HOT! That killer smile, and everything else. More Jimmy please!

I wonder if jimmy's sexual glances were things he picked up that adult site. I found them funny. Would appreciate the story of his "bad" experience.

I like Jimmy because of the Austin and Diesal scenes also. He is the type of guy I wouldn't mind watching over and over with different straight guys. I hope we see more of him or his type. I can't wait to see the new models, in HD.

DAVE, This is the point i trying to make, it is hard for me to think that Jimmy is straight when i have watched him do a good job at gay sex. Jimmy is hot, but gay and that alright as long as it is role playing, but passing his off as straight is a hard sell for me.

DAVE, This is the point i trying to make, it is hard for me to think that Jimmy is straight when i have watched him do a good job at gay sex. Jimmy is hot, but gay and that alright as long as it is role playing, but passing his off as straight is a hard sell for me.

Oh! Wow...I've been caught..the gig is up....:scared: Jimmy came to us telling he was straight...he has also been on other gay sites which I disclosed in this scene...later on when we spoke to Jimmy More in depth we believe he's gay for pay which is okay an commonly happens.

I think when we filmed the Jimmy and Diesal scene, I did mention he was bi or gay for pay..not sure though. But regardless, many like the scene of his solo and many loved seeing him with Diesal and Austin :001_smile:

Oh! Wow...I've been caught..the gig is up....:scared: Jimmy came to us telling he was straight...he has also been on other gay sites which I disclosed in this scene...later on when we spoke to Jimmy More in depth we believe he's gay for pay which is okay an commonly happens.

I think when we filmed the Jimmy and Diesal scene, I did mention he was bi or gay for pay..not sure though. But regardless, many like the scene of his solo and many loved seeing him with Diesal and Austin :001_smile:

im not sure "liked" or "loved" is the right word for how jimmy slater's corruption of the boys on this site affects me. it has made my life complete! watching diesel, someone i thought to be the definition of straight, make out and take a dick up the ass all in the same scene all while being passionate and sexual at the same time. even with austin, these scenes were pure art. wait i lied, the sex was art!