• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy Scores a Touchdown!!!

there were three things i did not like about this threesome.
one, colin went off screen to undress. this voyeur enjoys the disrobing.
two, mark block the view of two dicks in the mouth with his hand. this voyeur could not see the attempt because the camera could not see it.
three, without some strange angle colin's efforts would remain unseen. there were not strange new angles.
somethings don't work well, but i never tire of seeing somebody try.
it was a good series of plays.

I am inclined to agree with tobey and others, I think Jimmy needs to do something other than get head and top. I have pretty much seen that over and over with him.

tobey my man we know you hate any scene with me fucking give it a rest...clay and other members like me to take control of the scene depending on the situations sorrrry you dont

... biting the hand that feeds you is never wise ...

... biting the hand that feeds you is never wise ...

Don't you know this is the NEW BSB2. Unless you sing jimmy's praises he does not want you to post. It turns out he is the face, the monitor and apparently the best dressed BSB2.
I love when his few fans praise his compation " bend over more BITCH ".
Tobey, you are to generous, a " 1 " ????

Clay, what a great job, I have never seen a shot before of two assholes, one getting fingered and one getting his dick sucked.

Anytime jimmy or jammi are in a show , it just blows and not in a good way......
ps Could the director , get soem feelin in his voice ( k lets work it up ) same words differant day ...... god i miss dave voice and the laughter.....

What a great scene with Colin, Mark, and Jimmy. And Jimmy is terrific in this one. He shows all the qualities that I want in him as a top! Physical and verbal dominance and hard fucking. And I liked the way he ran the scene!!
Thanks, Jimmy, for giving me the performance as a top that I always felt was in you and that shows off the qualities of the persona you have created. Well done to everyone!!!:doggystyle::waw:

I guess what they say is true, practice does make perfect!! I'm proud that my boy Jimmy is improving his skills!!

The VERY least Jimmy could do was to help Mark get off after he fucked him..but.. NOOOOOOO.. it was left up to Colin who was kind enough to help Mark.. Jimmy showed once again..he seemingly lack of concern for anyone other than himself..

Only a slight improvement there, Rob. But I'm proud of him too. He does know how to fuck, though!

haha, as long as he gets a little bit of credit, then I'm hyped!

I am inclined to agree with tobey and others, I think Jimmy needs to do something other than get head and top. I have pretty much seen that over and over with him.

What about being a bottom for a girl with a strap on? Would that count as something new and exciting from Jimmy? lol

What about being a bottom for a girl with a strap on? Would that count as something new and exciting from Jimmy? lol

yeah, that would count for something. then how about shooting fireworks out his arse. i am all for trying new and exciting things. rob keep coming up new ideas and share them.

I agree 100 percent with tobey. Somehow jimmy made the entire scene about him getting off and no one else. I love Colin a lot it should have just been him and mark and no Jimmy. It would be so hot. Colin is freaky and in a good way. Jimmy ruined the scene for me to. Jimmy fucks the same in every scene. We've seen it before. time for a newbie to take the rein and try. Maybe next time Colin we know you wanted to try.

its funny how you and tobey hate me but your favorite model is the one guy who has done LOTS of other work on gay websites hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe you dont like Broke Straight Boys...College Dudes is a great site with passionate gay sex check it out

abush, after i regained consciousness did i thought that jimmy may have been referring to the choice of avatars as an expression of support for their favorite model.
of course, i been ask not to answer for others, it is a bad habit.

why is this scene still "upcoming" on my page? How did you all see it already?

why is this scene still "upcoming" on my page? How did you all see it already?

Hey Tony,

Maybe since everyone knows how much you hate Jimmy by now, management censored your membership so that you can now only view Jimmy-less scenes. Now what ya gonna do?

Just kidding, Tony. This thread was about an earlier scene with Jimmy, Mark and Colin. Keep cool, man. :001_cool:

Hey Tony,

Maybe since everyone knows how much you hate Jimmy by now, management censored your membership so that you can now only view Jimmy-less scenes. :001_cool:

HAHA!!! maybe with TWO decent guys I could stomach a few more minutes of Jimmy ;) (I don't hate anyone, I just don't like Jimmy.)

but seriously Broke Straight Boys, WHERE'S BOBBY and JACK????

This is news to me Jimmy, what other gay websites have Colin done work on?

ABE NOOOOOO not colin....mick its not news to alot of members or even management they know hes done other work and coxy and tony were team mick...colin hasnt done any other work hes pure lol