• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy Scores a Touchdown!!!

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
What a great scene with Colin, Mark, and Jimmy. And Jimmy is terrific in this one. He shows all the qualities that I want in him as a top! Physical and verbal dominance and hard fucking. And I liked the way he ran the scene!!
Thanks, Jimmy, for giving me the performance as a top that I always felt was in you and that shows off the qualities of the persona you have created. Well done to everyone!!!:doggystyle::waw:

Jimmy did what he does best - fuck! He rode Mark like a cowboy on a wild bronco and he did him gooood. Go Jimmy....

Mark and Colin are great-They saved the scene

This scene was a waste of time and video tape. The only saving grace was Colin and Mark. Colin fingering himself was very hot, and Mark is a very talented bottom. Don't forget Colin sucking Mark in the 69 position.
BSBII members forget how much we bitched when Clay talked to much. Clay learned and now on most videos he adds rather than subtracts to the video.
Jimmy should take a hint from Clay. I found Jimmy hard to listen too, and overbearing as usual. Jimmy hogged the whole scene, ruining the video for me. I heard Colin say that he may or may-not take it easy on Mark, but he never had the chance.
I'm sure that no member of the forum will be surprised at my comments. Remember we all have the right to speak our thoughts. Mark owens Broke Straight Boys, Clay is the director, and Jimmy takes control. To me there is something wrong with this picture.
Colin and Mark get a 5:thumbup:
Jimmy gets a 1:mad:
Video gets the average 3
Tobey

I agree 100 percent with tobey. Somehow jimmy made the entire scene about him getting off and no one else. I love Colin a lot it should have just been him and mark and no Jimmy. It would be so hot. Colin is freaky and in a good way. Jimmy ruined the scene for me to. Jimmy fucks the same in every scene. We've seen it before. time for a newbie to take the rein and try. Maybe next time Colin we know you wanted to try.

I happen to agree with tobey and youngandconfused22 have a point. I am not sure whether is was Jimmy or the director. Jimmy did fuck mark but something tells me mark barely felt it. The scene was "OK". I would like to see more of the guys with the bigger penis (ie mark, kevin, sam) and Please don't show me anymore BOBBY he is wack in bed

I thought the scene went great. Colin didn't get to fuck Mark, but they seemed to be enjoying what they were doing at the time they were doing it. I liked how Jimmy took control of the scene. He also showed concern for Mark as he reached down while Mark was sucking Colin and tried to get Mark hard. They worked well together. I will say the camera shots could have been a little more "roaming" to catch some of the 69 action. I also think Colin would love to get rimmed and fucked.. Maybe next time. I think all three did a GREAT job. Thanks.
Jimmy you've come a long way from your first scene, and I love it, You are hot.. Colin and Mark too...

Last edited:
I loved the scene and was sexually aroused the whole time. I thought Jimmy did a great introduction to the scene and really like his use of humor to soften the mood. Mark must suck a really fine dick. Did you see how fast everyone got hard? The look on Colin's face made me think he wanted to explode in Mark's mouth. Very hot and intense. I enjoyed it when Colin bent over to finger himself (great camera work there). Do you think this could be foreshadowing of things to come (cum)? Jimmy rode Mark with with such force. Wow! That was fun. I also liked the 69 Mark and Colin formed. Best part of the 69 was Colin's cum shot right in Marks face. Mark took it like a champ and said "that's a lot of cum". He was right. Then it was Jimmy's turn to shoot a load on Mark's back. Talk about a lot of cum. Mark must have truly been a good fuck because that was the most cum I've seen out of Jimmy. Everyone on the scene did a great job. Keep up the good work!

There seems to be three threads here all about the same scene...would have been four, but management combined two before it was posted to the general chat site.

It took me watching this scene three time just to get it all in...a lot of action going on in this scene. I originally missed Colin's second cum shot, and I think this was mentioned how Jimmy was holding onto Colin while he was fucking Mark. He not only held onto him, he held onto his hands...very nice Jimmy. I did notice one other thing that I don't believe has been brought up by the forum. When Clay told Jimmy that is was time to nut, Jimmy stayed in Mark fucking for a few more seconds...before this scene, Jimmy would have popped out of his partner before the word "nut" had crossed Clay's lips. It was almost as if the sex had taken over the scene and the guys were responding naturally to its commands. "Feels too good right now, Clay...give me a few more seconds."

I may be all wet on this, but I happen to believe that if you allow the power of sex to take over, you will end up with a GREAT scene every time.

Touchdown? Probably not yet, but a huge gain on the play for sure. All three of these models gave nearly 100% in this scene. Thanks, guys. Now go into your next scene giving even more, and eventially you'll get that touchdown.

This one was hot! I normally dislike 3ways, but I thought this one was a perfect display of both Jimmy's and Colin's manliness, and it also showed off their raw hot beauty. Jimmy's raw power and muscles, coupled with Colin's oh-so sexy long legs and lean, muscular, tall, lithe body, were a perfect ensemble to fuck the living daylights out of poor -- but willing -- Mark, who was quite submissive which was mega-hot in and of itself. Great scene!

jimmy was at his best. colin is hot to look at and mark is enjoyable to watch.
but i would have to place the ball an inch from the goal line.
for a second or two i thought i saw what colin was doing underneath mark.
after the camera found what would be shown, i got to see what jimmy was doing behind mark.
when i read, touchdown, i was excited. so close!
thanks jimmy, mark and colin for a great effort.

What a great scene with Colin, Mark, and Jimmy. And Jimmy is terrific in this one. He shows all the qualities that I want in him as a top! Physical and verbal dominance and hard fucking. And I liked the way he ran the scene!!
Thanks, Jimmy, for giving me the performance as a top that I always felt was in you and that shows off the qualities of the persona you have created. Well done to everyone!!!:doggystyle::waw:

thank you stowe im trying :tongue_smilie:

This scene was a waste of time and video tape. The only saving grace was Colin and Mark. Colin fingering himself was very hot, and Mark is a very talented bottom. Don't forget Colin sucking Mark in the 69 position.
BSBII members forget how much we bitched when Clay talked to much. Clay learned and now on most videos he adds rather than subtracts to the video.
Jimmy should take a hint from Clay. I found Jimmy hard to listen too, and overbearing as usual. Jimmy hogged the whole scene, ruining the video for me. I heard Colin say that he may or may-not take it easy on Mark, but he never had the chance.
I'm sure that no member of the forum will be surprised at my comments. Remember we all have the right to speak our thoughts. Mark owens Broke Straight Boys, Clay is the director, and Jimmy takes control. To me there is something wrong with this picture.
Colin and Mark get a 5:thumbup:
Jimmy gets a 1:mad:
Video gets the average 3
Tobey

tobey my man we know you hate any scene with me fucking give it a rest...clay and other members like me to take control of the scene depending on the situations sorrrry you dont

thanks for the supporters of this scene 3sums are NEVER easy but we all tried are best

I agree with Tobey and Youngandconfused ...

I don't understand why Jimmy was needed in this scene. Since he was just doing his usual schtick, which we've seen enough times already, he didn't bring anything new to the scene. He was just in the way ...

Since he was just doing his usual schtick, which we've seen enough times already, he didn't bring anything new to the scene.

I know you are not a Jimmy fan Deeteedub. And that's your right of course. While I agree that calling it a touchdown was a little over the top from my perspective also...I have to say that Jimmy put more effort into this scene than in many others. To me he looked like he was really trying. I commend him for that.

I know that we beg and beg to see Jimmy doing something different. Something that would show some more progression and look like he was pushing some boundaries. They had a great idea to have him do something fresh and new. But when the models' positions and the camera angle were all wrong, instead of very easily fixing those issues and continuing...they decided to just drop the whole segment altogether. So we saw Jimmy doing more of the same...albeit with more effort and enthusiasm.

there were three things i did not like about this threesome.
one, colin went off screen to undress. this voyeur enjoys the disrobing.
two, mark block the view of two dicks in the mouth with his hand. this voyeur could not see the attempt because the camera could not see it.
three, without some strange angle colin's efforts would remain unseen. there were not strange new angles.
somethings don't work well, but i never tire of seeing somebody try.
it was a good series of plays.