• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jimmy johnson

Jimmy_Johnson

Broke Straight Boys Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey members I haven't been posting much lately but I will be posting more than ever very soon just wanted to let you know

Jimmy!

Nice to see you on here. Did you get a computer yet?

Glad you're back. You've been missed by some of us. Others, their monters just didn' raise them right. I hope you're ready for that wet romantic kiss.:001_tt2:

Jimmy, You have been missed. It is always great to hear from you and hear your views on here. Just remember you are special and liked by a lot of us. hope to see more of you in the scenes too... I see you are going to be in one in a couple of days, can't wait.

I'm so glad to hear that you will be to chat with us more Jimmy. That's great news! :thumbup1:

Hey members I haven't been posting much lately but I will be posting more than ever very soon just wanted to let you know

I hope so Jimmy Johnson!! It's hard being the only one getting all the love from everyone here hahaha

THAT's WHY we 'clicked' @ Denver Pride.....we BOTH have 'subtle humility'!!! :biggrin:

Yes, Jimmy, welcome back! Can't wait to read your posts. Hope you're energized and ready to share your thoughts with us.

I hope so Jimmy Johnson!! It's hard being the only one getting all the love from everyone here hahaha
Hey Jimmy...good to hear from you! You are the reason I sigend up with this website. I asked this before, but I will ask again; any chance you can do a tickling video, or at least do SOME tickling when working with other models? I will get a life-time membership with this site if you do! Have you ever tickled another boy before?

Good to hear. Nice talking to you at Market Days in Chicago

Jimmy, congratulations!!! If you read Colin's entries here, you'll feel pretty good. He expressed his uppermost admiration for you as both a person and a star. His comments indicated to me that you are held in very high regard by your fellow models. Again, congratulations on such a positive reaction, it is well deserved.

Glad you're back. You've been missed by some of us. Others, their monters just didn' raise them right. I hope you're ready for that wet romantic kiss.:001_tt2:

i hope your talking about our kiss me and you big guy the first time i see you im gonna jump into your arms lol

Jimmy, You have been missed. It is always great to hear from you and hear your views on here. Just remember you are special and liked by a lot of us. hope to see more of you in the scenes too... I see you are going to be in one in a couple of days, can't wait.

thanks david im trying to get better every scene ive just been a little to focused on the fucking and not the interaction so il be working on that for you guys