• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy Johnson news

bad4apple

Reaction score
LOGO TV (which is an LGBT cable channel) has a series called DTLA. In that series, Jimmy Johnson (yes, your Jimmy, Mikeyank) plays the role of Bobby, the friend and neighbor of the gay character Bryan. At lunch, after surfing together, Bryan asks "Bobby" what he does for a living. Bobby's answer is,"I get the bills paid every month." In a later episode one of the other gay characters sees "Bobby" in a video on his cell phone and he identifies it as being on Broke Straight Boys One of the other characters says, "That's Jimmy." On the BTS show "DLTV After Dark" the hostess asks what Broke Straight Boys is all about and one the actors gives her a thumbnail sketch of the site. She decides that she needs to get a membership. Shout out to Jimmy and Broke Straight Boys!

LOGO TV (which is an LGBT cable channel) has a series called DTLA. In that series, Jimmy Johnson (yes, your Jimmy, Mikeyank) plays the role of Bobby, the friend and neighbor of the gay character Bryan. At lunch, after surfing together, Bryan asks "Bobby" what he does for a living. Bobby's answer is,"I get the bills paid every month." In a later episode one of the other gay characters sees "Bobby" in a video on his cell phone and he identifies it as being on Broke Straight Boys One of the other characters says, "That's Jimmy." On the BTS show "DLTV After Dark" the hostess asks what Broke Straight Boys is all about and one the actors gives her a thumbnail sketch of the site. She decides that she needs to get a membership. Shout out to Jimmy and Broke Straight Boys!
Thanks so much for the Jimmy sighting, bad4apple. I actually already watched the DTLA series when it was originally released. Mark was involved in production, and teased us on the forum that one of the Broke Straight Boys models would appear on the show. No one here expected it to be Jimmy.

Jimmy's not the most handsome, or did he have the best body or dick, but to my mind he had the ideal attitude for what my idea of a Broke Straight Boys should be. And apparently so does Mark, as he hired him for DTLA and then later brought him back for Broke Straight Boys-TV, as well.

I always appreciate a Jimmy Johnson mention Bad!!!!!

(Oh and by the way Peterh, in a behind the scenes one time reading from the forum, Jimmy said, "Mikeyank. You're my dawg"). lol

Thanks so much for the Jimmy sighting, bad4apple. I actually already watched the DTLA series when it was originally released. Mark was involved in production, and teased us on the forum that one of the Broke Straight Boys models would appear on the show. No one here expected it to be Jimmy.

Jimmy's not the most handsome, or did he have the best body or dick, but to my mind he had the ideal attitude for what my idea of a Broke Straight Boys should be. And apparently so does Mark, as he hired him for DTLA and then later brought him back for Broke Straight Boys-TV, as well.

(Oh and by the way Peterh, in a behind the scenes one time reading from the forum, Jimmy said, "Mikeyank. You're my dawg"). lol

You are correct about Jimmy however in my opinion, there is something sexy about him that makes me come back for more - I really think its because of his "straight acting" traits he demonstrates to us

WOW, did he really say that?

WOW, did he really say that?
Yes. It is still on one of the behind the scenes. A few models were reading comments from the forum, and I guess he appreciated the support I gave him.

I had a blast meeting Sha, Jason, Blake and even Denver and Cole from College Dudes when I attended the NYC Pride, but I sure wish that Jimmy was still on tour, but I probably would have fainted like a little school girl. lol :smiley-love021:

Yes. It is still on one of the behind the scenes. A few models were reading comments from the forum, and I guess he appreciated the support I gave him.

I had a blast meeting Sha, Jason, Blake and even Denver and Cole from College Dudes when I attended the NYC Pride, but I sure wish that Jimmy was still on tour, but I probably would have fainted like a little school girl. lol :smiley-love021:

As i would! Again, i like the fact that he is cocky and in that way he reminds me of Mr. Tyler White which I was instantly attracted to. Would like to come across Jimmy some day perhaps in a neighborhood bar.

Mark was involved in production, and teased us on the forum that one of the Broke Straight Boys models would appear on the show.

No one here expected it to be Jimmy.

:haha: LOL Mikey. The number of people who fully expected and guessed correctly that JJ would be given the role on the show far exceeded the number of those who were guessing it would be someone else. The big bombshell announcement that JJ would be the Broke Straight Boys model featured on the show generated about as much surprise, happiness and interest, as watching grass grow from a distance. You could hear the crickets chirping. :sleeping:

Last edited:
:haha: LOL Mikey. The number of people who fully expected and guessed correctly that JJ would be given the role on the show far exceeded the number of those who were guessing it would be someone else. The big bombshell announcement that JJ would be the Broke Straight Boys model featured on the show generated about as much surprise, happiness and interest, as watching grass grow from a distance. You could hear the crickets chirping. :sleeping:
You sucked me in again Tampa to this never ending debate, but he is one of the most successful ex-Broke Straight Boys models ever, as he moved on to Men.com and possibly other sites too showing how popular a model he was during his time here. It was basically a handful of "haters" on the forum who constantly ripped into Jimmy. And of course when I met Sha, he told me how much he and his fellow models enjoyed Jimmy's personality. In fact as I recall, it was "your boy" Colin who told us on the forum how much he enjoyed being around Jimmy.

I feel that Jimmy was the most vilified model ever on Broke Straight Boys, and mainly I believe because he reminded so many forumites of guys from high school who may have bullied them, but through the computer screen they could be rude to Jimmy without fearing getting punched in the nose.

And of course when I met Sha, he told me how much he and his fellow models enjoyed Jimmy's personality. In fact as I recall, it was "your boy" Colin who told us on the forum how much he enjoyed being around Jimmy.

There are a few things we can definitely agree on Mikey. :001_smile: You loved Jimmy. I loved Colin. And I definitely love Mikeyank. :smiley-love021:

Hopefully that counts for something. :001_wub: xo

There are a few things we can definitely agree on Mikey. :001_smile: You loved Jimmy. I loved Colin. And I definitely love Mikeyank. :smiley-love021:

Hopefully that counts for something. :001_wub: xo

It does to him!! lol Tampa you know him, he's not happy unless everybody loves him...