• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy & Jamie

I gladly accept the challenge and enthusiastically join your army Robert, to battle the forces of evil like Ms. K and Tampa :wink:, for our great non-versatile suck jobs. It is my pleasure to serve under your command. We are truly a multi-national force now.

Tampa! Do you see this????? :w00t:

We are the "Forces of Evil"!!!!! What a cool name!:thumbup1:

I will take the blame for Diesal's bottoming (before I even joined Broke Straight Boys), just to get this awesome title.

BUT, Mike and Robert, "The Justice League" is already taken..............so you better work on something catchy, or we could win on coolness alone.:lol:

I will take the blame for Diesal's bottoming (before I even joined Broke Straight Boys), just to get this awesome title.

BUT, Mike and Robert, "The Justice League" is already taken..............so you better work on something catchy, or we could win on coolness alone.:lol:
Robert, my comrade-in-arms, we have been challenged by the enemy to come up with a "cool" name for our army. Being that you are my commander in chief, I ask you what shall we name our resistance army??? :sneaky2:

Cool name. Huh, Ms D.? If that's the worst thing I get called for the rest of my life I can live with that. lol :biggrin:

Robert, my comrade-in-arms, we have been challenged by the enemy to come up with a "cool" name for our army. Being that you are my commander in chief, I ask you what shall we name our resistance army??? :sneaky2:

Since I like both of you so much I hope you won't mind me sneaking behind enemy lines once in a while. Purely for reconnaissance of course. :001_wub:

I just don't understand, why are we seing so many scenes with Jimmy , when rocco is so much better to look at and watch . Is jimmy doing things off cammera we don't know about .... Ever time i watch him it just does nothing for me . Money is deffently being wasted there. Give me the old Broke Straight Boys at least they were funny and had personality .(
kis lick

You do not know why we are seeing so much of Jimmy ? It turns out if you refuse to do anything sexual you get promoted to producer, set the price, tell the guys to suck your dick then sit back and criticise. You are right he has made the most money for doing nothing in Broke Straight Boys history. But sit back and enjoy, It seems he has 9 or 10 scenes in the can.