• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy and Darren

I read this forum for a month before I joined it because I never thought I would take the time to write about my views of a particular episode or actors. But I was so taken by the breadth and depth of opinions voiced that I decided what the hell sign up and see what happens. And here I am 95 or 96 posts later. In a recent post I quoted an old saying which my Mother (God rest her soul) use to say "Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one!" (She was a saintly woman but her one big flaw, if you will, was that she had a vocabulary which would turn a sailor's face red!) And she did not mean that in a perjorative way, just that there are so many viewpoints out there on any one subject, that you have to do what you think best, or follow what your mind and/or heart tell you to do. Such are the comments on this thread. To manscape or not? Obviously we have members who like hairy guys and others who don't. So do we banish those actors who fall into either category? No. In this scene, Darren is hairy (although I have seen much hairier) and Jimmy is manscaped. So there's something for both camps. Cleanliness seems to be an issue. And I have to admit a few scenes ago, I felt that Darren looked a little grubby. But I have inferred from various comments made by forum members who seem to know and from some of the actors that Clay has a thing for cleanliness, so maybe I was interpreting a degree of unkemptness for grubbiness.

Having said all that, the scene was hot. Someone earlier on this thread mentioned all of Darren's attributes: big dick, hot bottom, and aggressive and dominant top. And Jimmy, was great as usual. He touched Darren a few times to be nice and a few times to give himself leverage when he wanted to power fuck Darren. I still wish he would fishhook guys giving him a blow job - that would be hot, especially with his nice long and thick dick. I gave it a 5.

I was going to wait and just piggyback onto the review that came closest to what I felt. Jimmy surprised me by trying to make some physical contact with his partner. Grabbing an arm or shoulder or touching his chest. Darren has gone into some kind of shell lately, no rimming, no kissing, no freak. I miss that. Jimmy did break his facade of not enjoying the sex, it showed through. All in all, it was predictable, but I enjoyed it. But the potential lads...it had so much unrealized potential. Darren get your freak back on.

hey larkster like i said before man im TRYING but depending on the scene partner you can only do so much to make a scene good...il leave it at that (;

its so funny how people ask me to do things that would make them enjoy watching me more i do them and they still complain LMFAO i did "touch" darren more intamently like people have asked and those same people say he just did that to fuck deeper he just did that for this reason that reason....does it ever end? complain complain complain just jerk off and be happy god damn of course i "touched" him to fuck him harder WERE FUCKING for god sake the complaints and comments are just crazy to me sometimes...clay said it best you cant please everybody no matter what...so to the members who realize im trying and appreciate that THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the rest watch somebody else and stop using this forum as a bitch blog...bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch its like women

Oh colsbear,
I have an idea!
I think we need to expand Jimmy's...horizons. I remember in the "Behind the Scenes," he enjoyed people writing on him with lipstick...what if he were to be blindfolded, "restricted" in some fashion (furry cuffs) and written on with whip cream then cleaned off...orally?! Am I alone in my "moist" thoughts?

its so funny how people ask me to do things that would make them enjoy watching me more i do them and they still complain LMFAO i did "touch" darren more intamently like people have asked and those same people say he just did that to fuck deeper he just did that for this reason that reason....does it ever end? complain complain complain just jerk off and be happy god damn of course i "touched" him to fuck him harder WERE FUCKING for god sake the complaints and comments are just crazy to me sometimes...clay said it best you cant please everybody no matter what...so to the members who realize im trying and appreciate that THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the rest watch somebody else and stop using this forum as a bitch blog...bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch its like women

Jimmy- Your post signature says "CHILLLLLLLL". You just gotta do it, man! You won't please everybody ever. Just know that you have plenty of supporters and fans here and just pay all the other stuff no mind. You'll never please the people who don't like you so just keep being you - that's what your fans and supporters like about you. You do keep it real.

Oh Jimmy, that is the first post you have ever made, that upset me.:ohmy::thumbdown:

hey larkster like i said before man im TRYING but depending on the scene partner you can only do so much to make a scene good...il leave it at that (;

I don't understand. You mean you wanted him to kiss you and rim you, but he wouldn't do it? DAMN! :mad::wink::ohmy:

Apology in order!

I don't read any more of Jimmy's posts as he is on my ignore list, but I happened to read his post, on this thread, on the posts of stowe1 and Ms. Kianna! And, what I read was contradictory and offensive! He says that he touched Darren "intimately" because that's what we, the viewers, wanted to see! Then, he goes on to say (punctuated by a vulgarity, I might add) that, of course he was touching Darren to fuck him deeper because they were fucking! So, what was the intent of the touching -- to effect intimacy, or to fuck Darren deeper? I think I made it very clear in my post that I observed the latter! And, BTW, david367, the knife cuts both ways! Maybe some members wear blinders, too, when they see their favorite models perform!!!

As far as complaining is concerned, the intent of my post was not to complain, but to give my opinion of what I saw! The reference to complaining is yet another study in contradiction!! Isn't he doing the same thing, using this forum to complain about those members who don't like, or are bored, with his performance?

In my opinion, Jimmy is way out of control! He quotes Clay's advice, but he does not heed it! Stowe1 reminded him what his signature is ( Chilllllllllllll!), but he does not follow it!

It is also my opinion, that Jimmy's post was offensive, especially to the women of the Forum! It is incredible to me that only Stowe1 wrote a post to calm Jimmy down and remind him what his fans and supporters have been telling him all along! No one else responded to his ranting and raving, AND his obvious affront to the women of this forum!!! It is my sincere opinion that Jimmy needs to apologize to our female members!!!

Expressing my humble opinion, I remain
Tequila69

Last edited:
It's so much easier to skip the episodes with models you don't like (for whatever reason) and, skip the thread as well. All this bashing is just getting boring and out of hand.

Time to Chill

Jimmy,
I'm new to this; I don't know where to post. I read your post this morning. Remember, we're your fans out here. At the very least, we're fans of Broke Straight Boys There is no one out here that knows the real you to set out to hurt your feelings, in our way we're just trying to tell Broke Straight Boys what we want to see. Showing your anger will probably alienate more of your fans. Have you considered thanking people for their comments and explain why you don't do certain things? Honey catches more flies than vinegar.

I didn't even bother to watch this episode ... and you know why ...

Im going to go ahead and put in my two cents. I thought both the guys were hilarious from the get go and they preformed awesome! They are both stars and goddamn good at what they do. Awesome scene dudes! I gave it 5/5.

Collin, I completely agree!!! It was one of the hottest scenes that's been produced so far. Great job to both Jimmy and Darren.

Jimmy, you are so right. You have really stepped up your game and I appreciate what you have accomplished. This last scene was hot hot hot. Thanks for all of your "hard" work as well as a shout out to Darren too. You guys knocked it out of the ball park in my book. Best wishes.

Darren ! Great job,

To bad you got stuck with same old, same old. When it was over I thought at least he kept his mouth shut this time and did not insult you then I read the posts. It appears he can not keep his mouth shut and unless you are blowing smoke up his ass you are not entitled to your opinion. Boy he is a class act.
Hopefully they will put you with someone worth your talents and you get your freak back. I know why you did not waist it on Jimmy.

Yes, but he's unattractive at least to some of us. To me he looks like Jonathan Frakes, the guy who played Will Riker on Star Trek the Next Generation. And plus his nasty hairy balls and huge mangy pubes are just too much to tolerate. I think he would look better without the goatee, and trim his pubes and shave his balls would be huge improvements.

But to some (myself included), regardless of what you're willing to do sexually it matters naught if you're unattractive.
I've never really noticed Darren's pubes. They do remind me of steel wool.:wink::wink: My opinion is DON'T EVER CHANGE A THING! If you wanna manscape do it, otherwise; be natural!:001_smile: