• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy and Darren

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
We were treated to no less than 5 photos of this (segment?) of the scene. Except that it never happens in the scene. :thumbdown:

Attachments

• Ajimmy-darren-hq-900x600-17.jpg
    Ajimmy-darren-hq-900x600-17.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Bjimmy-darren-hq-900x600-18.jpg
    Bjimmy-darren-hq-900x600-18.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Cjimmy-darren-hq-900x600-19.jpg
    Cjimmy-darren-hq-900x600-19.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 51
  • jimmy-darren-hq-900x600-20.jpg
    jimmy-darren-hq-900x600-20.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 27
  • jimmy-darren-hq-900x600-21.jpg
    jimmy-darren-hq-900x600-21.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 44
I was going to wait and just piggyback onto the review that came closest to what I felt. Jimmy surprised me by trying to make some physical contact with his partner. Grabbing an arm or shoulder or touching his chest. Darren has gone into some kind of shell lately, no rimming, no kissing, no freak. I miss that. Jimmy did break his facade of not enjoying the sex, it showed through. All in all, it was predictable, but I enjoyed it. But the potential lads...it had so much unrealized potential. Darren get your freak back on.

I was going to wait and just piggyback onto the review that came closest to what I felt. Jimmy surprised me by trying to make some physical contact with his partner. Grabbing an arm or shoulder or touching his chest. Darren has gone into some kind of shell lately, no rimming, no kissing, no freak. I miss that. Jimmy did break his facade of not enjoying the sex, it showed through. All in all, it was predictable, but I enjoyed it. But the potential lads...it had so much unrealized potential. Darren get your freak back on.

I'd like to know how you and Tampa saw it already. It isn't available for me to watch and I am out west in Arizona, I usually get to watch around 10 pm our time, and it's 11 pm now.

It was available to us at midnight in the East. 10:00 your time?

I went back and saw the scene again, larkster, and it didn't seem as though Jimmy was making a conscious effort at human contact, but rather to hold on to him so he could fuck him faster and deeper. I maybe wrong, of course.

And as for Darren not getting his freak on, I don't think it was his fault. If you remember he did kiss Chad and rimmed Drake's ass. Jimmy has said that he's no longer into kissing, and I don't think anyone has tried to rim his ass. Probably too akin to being fucked for him to try it!

I like Darren! There's a seedy side to him, but he's such a freak!! I do agree with you 100% that there was so much untapped potential there! Clay needs
to to strike oil, particularly when he has willing subjects like Darren, Chad, or
Mark!:001_tt2:

I went back and saw the scene again, larkster, and it didn't seem as though Jimmy was making a conscious effort at human contact, but rather to hold on to him so he could fuck him faster and deeper. I maybe wrong, of course.

And as for Darren not getting his freak on, I don't think it was his fault. If you remember he did kiss Chad and rimmed Drake's ass. Jimmy has said that he's no longer into kissing, and I don't think anyone has tried to rim his ass. Probably too akin to being fucked for him to try it!

I like Darren! There's a seedy side to him, but he's such a freak!! I do agree with you 100% that there was so much untapped potential there! Clay needs
to to strike oil, particularly when he has willing subjects like Darren, Chad, or
Mark!:001_tt2:

To Tampa about the pictures: "Veree intresting, Tampa24! Veree intresting!!!":wink:

Ooops! Sorry I posted same message twice!

WOW! I thought it was great. I did see Jimmy reach out to Darren and Darren to Jimmy several times during the scene. I think sometimes we watch these scene with our own "blinders" on and see what we want to see... Sorry guys but I saw a lot of both guys touching and spanking and holding. I like Jimmy of course so I watched it with open eyes....:) Great job to both Jimmy and Darren,,

Darren was funny and sexy as usual. He's willing to bottom and top. His willingness to satisfy his fuck partner is admirable. As for Jimmy, same boring thing: Jimmy gets sucked, then he fucks, then he cums ... that's all folks. Same thing different day. As for Jimmy touching Darren; Looks like he's just trying to get a deeper fuck. Jimmy's just not "broke" enough to try new things. IF he actually fucks women, and fucked them like he does on these scenes, I doubt if he'd ever get one to fuck him a second time. (His smile is wonderful, his "behind the scenes" stuff is great.--I'm not anti-Jimmy, just bored)

We were treated to no less than 5 photos of this (segment?) of the scene. Except that it never happens in the scene. :thumbdown:

:confused1: Notice he's barely touching Darren! Come on for Christ's sake! Treat your fuck buddy as you want to be treated!

I didn't like this scene at all, I just can't get into Darren anymore. I used to like him but now I find him unattractive so I didn't really watch much of this scene.

My eyes were beginning to be glazed over until Darren said,"Fishhook me you, MF." Then I started to be excited. Like some of you out there, I know that Jimmy is the best so its hard to improve on perfection. But Darren is another case, he's crude, nasty and yes, Freaky. Every so often he will throw us a freaky "bone" and this is one of those time - "Fish-hook me..." Jimmy fucks with his usual awesomness, so it was up to Darren to innovate and bring variety to the sequence. His sounds, groanings, ahs and shits added to the scene as Jimmy's massive dick assaults his ass. Darren's sounds were just background noise; there was a moment when they were switching from their side fuck position to the sitting position that Darren genuinely exhibited a painful cry while Jimmy's dick was still in his ass. The brief scene was beautiful if not the most memorable moment of the whole episode. It was Darren's total body expressions and grunts and groans - his whole mannerism - that made this scene sparkle. The point of resistance was when Darren turning red from the relentless pounding from Jimmy uttered rather intensely,"Here it comes." Here at that moment we have the climax of Jimmy's and Darren's joint workout. I feel that Jimmy should have shot his load on Darren's face or Darren should have eaten Jimmy's cum at least. What I felt was really lacking in this scene especially at the end - something to show gratitude- was a kiss. Maybe not a big kiss but something to show approval of a good job done.

Last edited:
Darren can use some manscaping in my opinion.

Totally agree with you there RSand88, I think Darren has the hariest pubes and balls I have ever seen which to me is just disgusting. Like a filthy dirty car where someone writes "Wash me" in the dirt, I wish someone would take a clipper and write "trim me" on his pubes some night when he's asleep!

Totally agree with you there RSand88, I think Darren has the hariest pubes and balls I have ever seen which to me is just disgusting. Like a filthy dirty car where someone writes "Wash me" in the dirt, I wish someone would take a clipper and write "trim me" on his pubes some night when he's asleep!

One of my fantasy turn-ons is trailor trash. Darren fits the fantasy so his lack of manscaping doesn't bother me. Sorry you didn't watch the scene, Jimmy actually had moments where he was into the sex. You can see his face light up several times. I think he needs a macho guy like Darren to turn him on.:thumbup1::biggrin:

testing, testing - none of my posts are being uploaded, maybe this one will

I agree with big slim. I'm so tired of jimmy and his lackluster scenes. I did try watching it but skipped through most of it. Thank god we have the new Rocco scene to look forward to and not another jimmy episode.

I didn't like this scene at all, I just can't get into Darren anymore. I used to like him but now I find him unattractive so I didn't really watch much of this scene.

I'm with you all the way on this one Abe. I too, have tired of Darwin, Dagwood, Durwood, Darren! He had his fifteen minutes of fame and I enjoyed his earlier work. Now, he just reminds me of that one friend we all have, that comes to visit and then ends up sleeping on your couch for the next two months.

-J