• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jesse and David: Part 1

I have to agree with you Carking, watching these two was not pleasant. I have never seen anyone on this site who showed less personality, humor or interest than Jesse. Yes, he had a huge cock but I have come to expect a lot more from Broke Straight Boys It seemed like he couldn't wait to get out of the studio. I hope he stays out. Poor David might have come across better in a solo or with a friendlier couch mate. All in all I have to rank this as the worst duo in Broke Straight Boys history.

Its quite a culture shock when you are accustomed to these gorgeous young Adonises like Tyler, Jordan and Logan (just to mentionm a few) with their great personalities and smiles to Jesse and his flat affect, yawns and "get it over with" demeanor. Talk about "rough trade!":bored:

I was only able to watch just couple of minutes and what bothered me the most was his inability to keep his eyes open while he was talking. It seems he can't make eye contact with the person he is talking to. I have issues with that. However, I really like Dr. David when he's on College Boy Physicals. So I was disappointed that I couldn't watch the update. However, he does make really funny facial expressions, much like that other guy, Shawn, when he's getting off! It's too funny to be erotic, that part, but he's really lovely when he's sucking cock or doing other sexy things.

It finally came to me! How do I describe exactly what went through my mind when I saw the pictures? We have found the lost episode of OZ (the Showtime prison series)!

I can't say any more about this scene. My therapist is busy until Thursday.

Well, I didn't think it was all that bad - Jesse included. He is just one more type of straight boy - thug love type - and for some people that type is a turn on. Plus he has a big, uncut cock and when he's jerking off, whereever his mind is, he's into it. David was hard from the get-go and that is always good news. (I'm not a big fan of the "grimace," and was bothered by that in his Dr. Dave role).

I'll be interested to see episode 2 tomorrow tonight.

Last edited:
I can't believe how many nasty and rude remarks have been made about Jesse's looks. It's one thing to say you didn't like a scene for the content, but to personally attack someone's looks is just plain mean. There's a lot of guys out there (me included I think) that would never see any action if they had to rely on their outward appearance only. Didn't your Momma teach you beauty is only skin deep? The guys on this site are being paid to have sex, but I'm guessing they still have feelings.

I can't believe how many nasty and rude remarks have been made about Jesse's looks. It's one thing to say you didn't like a scene for the content, but to personally attack someone's looks is just plain mean. There's a lot of guys out there (me included I think) that would never see any action if they had to rely on their outward appearance only. Didn't your Momma teach you beauty is only skin deep? The guys on this site are being paid to have sex, but I'm guessing they still have feelings.

In many ways, you are absolutely right. Beauty is only skin deep. I am no beauty queen myself. On the other hand, I am not on a web site.

Broke Straight Boys is one of the leading web sites for boy lovers because of the quality of models they continue to bring us. These two were not up to that quality. They don't belong on this site. I wouldn't quit going to my favorite restaurant because I got a bad meal from them once, but if it happened again after being brought to management's attention, then I would rethink the situation. They have been feeding us a steady diet of prime beef regularly, and someone brought in McDonald's.

Many of us are passionate about our boys. Look back through the episodes and look at the gorgeous boys we have had. Look at Tyler, Logan, Alden, Cousin Mikey, Giovanni, even Diesal, Jimmie and Mike Robbins. We know quality when we see it, and we comment about the positive. I may be wrong, in fact, I know it's not polite, but if you serve up a model that looks like his face caught on fire and someone put it out with a bag of nickels, I'm going to say so.

It's funny that you brought up Momma, because my Momma used to say, "He can't help it if he's ugly, but at least he could stay home."

I understand your perspective Rickster, as some of the comments have been mean, but I want to make two points.

One is that I believe David told us once, that most models do not go to the website, or the forum. (I would imagine that Leon might be an exception, and is checking out the forum all the time, but that is just a guess. :cool:) But I'd be very surprised to find out that Jesse is a regular reader of the forum.

The other point is that when folks goes into a line of work where their beauty is the main reason they are getting paid, are in my opinion, subject to being critiqued. This is not like saying hurtful, mean things about a guy from your neighborhood, or from work. So I believe that most of the criticism is fair. You are of course entitled to your opinion too.

Sexy is 80% attitude

Attitude is 80% of being sensual. I don't think it was Jesse's appearance (although he could have polished up a bit) that was the problem. It was his sprawled out, let me sleep, yawning, I don't give a shit, attitude that turned everyone off. If he used the smile of a Jordan and the sensuality of a Tyler, we would probably be singing his praises.

Well it looks as if I won't be the only one in BONUSSITE-land....after the past few updates, it was a sad let-down on this, I don't think that I will be watching their upcoming scene. It was basically a mundane scene, with so-so models. As mentioned by others, NOT a typical Broke Straight Boys update that is worth watching more than once. Sorry David, et al

Attitude is 80% of being sensual. I don't think it was Jesse's appearance (although he could have polished up a bit) that was the problem. It was his sprawled out, let me sleep, yawning, I don't give a shit, attitude that turned everyone off. If he used the smile of a Jordan and the sensuality of a Tyler, we would probably be singing his praises.

Touche...!

I decided half way through today's performance that I would rather not have "the thug" suck my cock for some reason him being adrift like a swamp frog or something. That other guy must be per Ms. Kiana's observation the College Phyisical Dr. since he flashes
that certain tooth based smile some fans have noticed. He does get a Silver for his dedication to the business in his ardently sucking Mr. Thriller off like the cocksucking champ that he has come to be. (There is a way to suck cock with a passion, with some caring, romance, respect that seemed elusive in this grouping).

I must be hard-up for sex or something. But these guys can park their shoes under my bed any night. I don't need to see their faces just that they're straight with big, long fat dicks. A good masculine smell of manly armpits would also be great. I'm in heaven! LOL

Sex is like laundry. It would be nice to have someone stop over occasionally to do it, but if they don't do it right, I'd rather do it myself!

No faces?

I must be hard-up for sex or something. But these guys can park their shoes under my bed any night. I don't need to see their faces just that they're straight with big, long fat dicks. A good masculine smell of manly armpits would also be great. I'm in heaven! LOL

Maybe it's just me but dicks may vary a bit in size, curvature and whether cut or not but are basically all the same. To me, the experience is entirely invested in to whom the dick is attached. While you might be satisfied with a dick attached to Quasimodo, I'll take one attached to Logan or Tyler instead.

Maybe it's just me but dicks may vary a bit in size, curvature and whether cut or not but are basically all the same. To me, the experience is entirely invested in to whom the dick is attached. While you might be satisfied with a dick attached to Quasimodo, I'll take one attached to Logan or Tyler instead.
Amen to that OldFox. I agree 100% with your above statement. :thumbup::thumbup:

Both Tyler and Logan not only have nice personalities but great bodies and nice cocks too. But I'm no size queen and would much prefer to be with a genuinely nice guy with a fantastic personality with an average body and average cock - say 5-6 inches than a complete asshole with a hot body an 9 inch pole. Ok I'd take him home just the one night - gagged of course. :thumbup:

But I'm no size queen and would much prefer to be with a genuinely nice guy with a fantastic personality with an average body and average cock - say 5-6 inches than a complete asshole with a hot body an 9 inch pole. Ok I'd take him home just the one night - gagged of course. :thumbup:

I'm enlightened enough Jon to totally agree with you on the first part. Small size would not deter me at all from pursuing a relationship with a genuinely nice guy. And I'm just shallow enough to agree with you on the second part. haha If the guy is hung to his knees but is a jerk...LOL I would still be intrigued to have a one-time shot at him. How many times have we wished we could throw a paper bag over some guy's head who has nice body but a very disagreeable personality? We'd like to take him home for a night and say, "Don't ruin it by talking!" haha

I'm enlightened enough Jon to totally agree with you on the first part. Small size would not deter me at all from pursuing a relationship with a genuinely nice guy. And I'm just shallow enough to agree with you on the second part. haha If the guy is hung to his knees but is a jerk...LOL I would still be intrigued to have a one-time shot at him. How many times have we wished we could throw a paper bag over some guy's head who has nice body but a very disagreeable personality? We'd like to take him home for a night and say, "Don't ruin it by talking!" haha

Exactly Tampa, do you guys in the US still have those large brown bags that carry loads of provisions. Over here we have marketed plastic bags from the likes of Asda (Wallmart comp), Tesco and others, but all I seem to see from the US are those brown plain bags - which are of course ideal for covering some ugly dudes mug with lol.

Just saw the upcoming episodes. Looks like we're just a few days away from the remake of "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly."