• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jesse and David: Part 1

I have, in the past, been the advocate of trying to be positive about scenes. I don't like to be negative. I did not watch this scene. I took one look at the pictures and RAN into my bathroom and washed my eyes out with rubbing alcohol. It's official. The ugly bus has unloaded at Broke Straight Boys

David, I love you like a brother, but these two are clearly not up to Broke Straight Boys standards. Please rethink any future scenes using either one of them, or consider changing Broke Straight Boys to BSOMG!

Mixed bag

Carking, you should have watched it. It was a real mixed bag. Jesse has a HUGE cock, but is monosyllabic and seems only a few decades removed from the Neanderthals. I think he was acting the straight part, the heartless, care-less, fuck you thug. He has a decent body and the huge dick, but definitely needs work. I thought David was actually kinda cute, nice tight body, really decent, very hard dick, would like to see him without the hipster glasses. You don't need to see to find your dick (hopefully).
They are older than the usual models and that may be what you're seeing and objecting too, subconsciously, since you didn't watch it. David is a bit twinky, but Jesse definitely isn't. If Jesse comes back to top, he should be paired with a gay boy with some experience. That thing would crack the dawn...:scared:

I have to agree with you Carking, watching these two was not pleasant. I have never seen anyone on this site who showed less personality, humor or interest than Jesse. Yes, he had a huge cock but I have come to expect a lot more from Broke Straight Boys It seemed like he couldn't wait to get out of the studio. I hope he stays out. Poor David might have come across better in a solo or with a friendlier couch mate. All in all I have to rank this as the worst duo in Broke Straight Boys history.

I have, in the past, been the advocate of trying to be positive about scenes. I don't like to be negative. I did not watch this scene. I took one look at the pictures and RAN into my bathroom and washed my eyes out with rubbing alcohol. It's official. The ugly bus has unloaded at Broke Straight Boys

David, I love you like a brother, but these two are clearly not up to Broke Straight Boys standards. Please rethink any future scenes using either one of them, or consider changing Broke Straight Boys to BSOMG!

Yes it's bonus site time again.

I really didn't like this scene. Jesse had a big prick but he had the personality of Neanderthal man. As for David - well he did nothing for me either but was a more pleasant character. David looks very much like one of the Doctors on College Boy Physicals.

Have a crystal ball, do you!

Dear Carking1,

It's official after a slight correction or two. The ugly bus from prison has unloaded at Broke Straight Boys You know, the one that raises cattle and breeds bulls

David, I love you like a brother, but these two are clearly not up to Broke Straight Boys standards. Please rethink any future scenes using either one of them, or consider changing Broke Straight Boys to Be My MF Bitch Boy!

David was a normal well hung smooth lean jerkoff. The other guy was at least once removed and needs more work than we need to contemplate for him. I liked David's hard cock. He'll make an excellent Nurse if he can muster up the scholarship.

From the ultra high of Shane and Cameron and their amazing personalities in the episode just prior to this.. to Jesse is quite a large step down. David seems like a good guy who has some real potential. I liked him. But, the attitude of Jesse was a huge turn off. Perhaps he will lighten up in the next scene. Let's hope he does. Both David and Jesse have nice bodies and Jesse has one amazing cock. I think David might have been brought down by Jesse. Let's hope the next scene shows improvement in Jesse and that David is able to feel less intimidated by an "improved" Jesse. Meanwhile, we had another blockbuster from Shane and Cameron waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
The only redeeming quality anyone so far has mentioned about Jesse is that he has a huge dick. I am not a size queen. I would rather be tickled to death than choked to death any day.

I am surprised that so many agree with me. Stripe222, it's not their age. It's that whole prison tattoo, pierced thug look, and the other one has to sneak up on a mirror just to comb his hair. This is the first episode of Broke Straight Boys that I have not watched, and won't.

WOW! This is really bad. I agree with the earlier poster... off to the bonus sites for today's entertainment.

Please No Part II

I read the comments regarding this scene on this thread, and thought that you guys were being a bit harsh, and as I sometimes enjoy the rougher looking straight boys on the site, that I might have a different opinion.

Well, I began to watch for approximately five minutes until they started to remove heir shirts. I was so uncomfortable watching Jesse that I had to hit the little red x in the upper right corner, and doubt if I will ever go back to watch any more.

Jesse is surly, nasty, and ugly. His lack of focus, and facial tics makes me think that is a drug addict of some sort. And the tattoo on his neck reminds me of a hard core prison dude.

Although I only watched perhaps five minutes, I felt compelled to vote a "1" as that is the lowest rating, one can give a video. I feel like I need to shower and cleanse myself after watching that short clip. I heard that one of these guys has an amazing dick, but I don't want to watch any more, and will wait for a scene with a good looking hot cute guy. Bisexual David may have some redeeming value, but I'm not going to find out from this scene with the unpersonable, unattractive, scary looking Jesse. Perhaps they should have saved this episode to release on Halloween. :cursing:

:thumbup1: Carking, I was taking a sip of tea when I read your post and, after a convulsive convergence of a gasp and a belly-laugh, I had to spend a few minutes cleaning tannic detritus off my monitor. :ohmy:

There's something about straight men that I'm attracted to. Is it because they're men and they don't have a clue about same sex shenanigans. I love pure maculine men especially when they reek of testastorone-a big cock helps. I like them raw and innocent so I can appreciate them in their natural setting. My fastasies of them just goes wild and if ever there is a chance I was able to do something sexual with any of them, well, that's the cream on the cake.

Last edited:
There's something about straight men that I'm attracted to. Is it because they're men and they don't have a clue about same sex shenanigans. I love pure maculine men especially when they reek of testastorone-a big cock helps. I like them raw and innocent so I can appreciate them in their natural setting. My fastasies of them just goes wild and if ever there is a chance I was able to do something sexual with any of them, well, that's the cream on the cake.
I have very similar feelings regarding straight men, however the first prerequisite for me is that they be reasonably good looking. Jesse, from this update offered absolutely zero to me after watching approximately five minutes of his interview. So while I do so agree with your premise, my personal sexual fantasies and desires do require a bit more in the looks department.

:thumbup1: Carking, I was taking a sip of tea when I read your post and, after a convulsive convergence of a gasp and a belly-laugh, I had to spend a few minutes cleaning tannic detritus off my monitor. :ohmy:

Send me a bill for the monitor. I apologize profusely for causing any electronic distress.

I think David is cute and will be willing to try just about anything. Personally I found Jesse to be a nice change of pace. As much as I love the Twink types, the Thug look is a turn on once in a while. Saying that, I didn't expect a lot of dialog from Jesse. The "grunt" answers go along with the look. I think David wnated to just grab Jesse's dick and suck it. He had the look of lust sometimes. I was surprised at how often Jesse took a glance at his couch mate just to see what was happening. I would have thought his eyes would have been front and center the whole time. In all I gave the scene a 3 and am looking forward to the nest one.