• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jerermy and Ashton Fuck Each Other

Did I miss the segue?

As happens in most posts, posters often drift away from the main title of the post:"Jeremy and Ashton Fuck Each Other".

Before this goes too far, I would like to add my two cents worth to the post title. I felt this was a good shoot. Jeremy appeared a little tentative at first, but got the hang of it. Jeremy felt pretty comfortable after a while and climaxed the never-ending load. Then Ashton took a break to clean up after Jeremy creamed the front of him. What I would like to have seen, was the initial penetration of Jeremy by Ashton, instead, when the action resumed, Ashton was in and going to town.

With Jeremy's china white ass in the air while he was giving Ashton oral, I noticed a nice little tunnel of love that any top would have given a left nut to ride through. Would I wonder to myself....hmmm, perhaps Jeremy would make a better bottom than top? He appears to cut through all the misconcepted stereotypes of what one conjures up of what a bottom should be. Perhaps with a little more experience he can truly be versatile.

Anyway, just some random thoughts from a loose leaf notebook.

I hear you. Strange I thought it was like masturbation until I was like 17 or 18. I thought all guys had tried it and did it occasionally. Then I was told by several friends that they thought I was double jointed or something. LOL

All the more reason for more guys to also do more aerobic activity over weight training. As we get older our muscles become tighter. Weights increase the tightness. Where as aerobic activity with proper stretching has been shown to increase flexibility. Just avoid ballistic stretching techniques or bouncing stretches. That will tear muscles. Also, excess stomach girth will inhibit self-sucking.:001_huh:

Jayman, I'll bet you were the ultimate hottie and had all the girls (and maybe 3/4 of the guys) stopping in their tracks and drooling when you would walk on past!

And how cute that you thought you were merely performing "enhanced masturbation techniques" lol!

Abe

Jayman, I'll bet you were the ultimate hottie and had all the girls (and maybe 3/4 of the guys) stopping in their tracks and drooling when you would walk on past!

And how cute that you thought you were merely performing "enhanced masturbation techniques" lol!

Abe

Something like that I guess. It is easier to say I always had lots of friends both male and female. I guess I never really had any trouble finding a GF or BF to have sex with in those days but I like to think that had more to do with personality than looks. I never thought much about that stuff until I was older. Even when I worked as a stripper and model I never thought I was stripper or model material. I understood it after while and the money was good but then most of the people I met that were cute were pretty superficial and usually wanted to score just for bragging rights. I was only in shape in those days to compete in national and international competition. Being ripped and flexible just kind of came with the athletic conditioning. I really did not like being a flesh magnet. It had its perks at times but it was more of a nuisance than anything. So, I had to walk away from that life style for a more spiritual path.:thumbup:

Well, in the 80's parents and kids never openly discussed things like sex and sexuality. I remember using my first condom. They were not pre lubed then. LOL. It was a Trojan. I think I pulled out almost every pubic hair on my penis shaft between putting that dam thing on and taking it off. LOL :w00t: Suffice to say in those days what we knew about sex we learned the hard way or from locker room chat for the most part. LOL:001_unsure:

Back after a 2 week hiatus, I'll always be an Ashton fan & this proved to past posters that he does have it in him & always have. Another I guess I told you so posts though I'm usually very humble. Stay on Ashton- you're a trooper.

Just found this post and agree that it's a hot vid. I love Jeremy, he takes cock like a champ. And that seemingly double cum effort was impressive.