• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jayman hits 1000

OMG! I knew that Jayman had the soul of a poet!

Jayman you are our angel, shining light into our lives.

May whatever powers you hold dear bless you, give you grace and keep you safe.

Love,

Jayce

Congrats 1,000 posts is pretty amazing and you have had some great posts. I am going to be contacting you for a special gift from me.

Mark

Oh, wow, thanks... That is unexpected thank you... Bless your heart.:thumbup:

Its delievered

For everyone involved in the special surprise for the one and only Jayman, the package was received. I want to extend my thanks to Markymark for all his help in contacting Jayman's friends. Amazing how we pulled this off in less than a week. Would you believe the goal was to get the gift to Jayman around the same time as post #1000? We were off by what, 36 hours? Amazing! What follows is the letter that was enclosed with the special Star Trek Gift. Hopefully Jayman can photograph the gift and Post it (#1023?). Now the letter:

Dear Jayman,

CONGRATULATION ON POST # 1000

It is with great pride and pleasure that I write to you on behalf of the most incredible forum this side of the Atlantic. Your friends, postees, posters all felt that on this special occasion, we needed to do something SPECIAL for YOU.

For the past 5 months your posts have been informative, educational, entertaining, enlightening, humorous, encouraging, loving and caring. You have provided incites to explore ourselves in new ways. You've taken on the role of forum peacemaker when things were getting heated. And you've been the true leader of the Forum. Each of us owes you a debt of thanks for all you have taught us and done.

Please accept this special gift as a small token of out Thanks.

Let me close by quoting the words from the theme song of the Golden Girls.

"THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOVE, PEACE &
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Vicekid
On behalf of the Royal Court and your friends of the Broke Straight Boys Forum.

Note: If the letter did not get too crushed, it is ready for framing.

For everyone involved in the special surprise for the one and only Jayman, the package was received. I want to extend my thanks to Markymark for all his help in contacting Jayman's friends. Amazing how we pulled this off in less than a week. Would you believe the goal was to get the gift to Jayman around the same time as post #1000? We were off by what, 36 hours? Amazing! What follows is the letter that was enclosed with the special Star Trek Gift. Hopefully Jayman can photograph the gift and Post it (#1023?). Now the letter:

Dear Jayman,

CONGRATULATION ON POST # 1000

It is with great pride and pleasure that I write to you on behalf of the most incredible forum this side of the Atlantic. Your friends, postees, posters all felt that on this special occasion, we needed to do something SPECIAL for YOU.

For the past 5 months your posts have been informative, educational, entertaining, enlightening, humorous, encouraging, loving and caring. You have provided incites to explore ourselves in new ways. You've taken on the role of forum peacemaker when things were getting heated. And you've been the true leader of the Forum. Each of us owes you a debt of thanks for all you have taught us and done.

Please accept this special gift as a small token of out Thanks.

Let me close by quoting the words from the theme song of the Golden Girls.

"THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOVE, PEACE &
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Vicekid
On behalf of the Royal Court and your friends of the Broke Straight Boys Forum.

Note: If the letter did not get too crushed, it is ready for framing.

Again, thank you all for making this day so special... I will definitely find a suitable frame.

Attachments

• 100_0139.jpg
    100_0139.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_0140.jpg
    100_0140.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
We have to hand it to our Jayman. He has a great sense of humor. He has put up with a lot from us lately. When we flooded him with attention unrelated to his 1000th post he took it very well. He saw how much fun all his friends were having so for our sakes he let us run with it. Even when some of the jokes might have seemed at times to be at his expense he still took it very graciously. Once he decided that the humor had run its course he very politely and thoughtfully asked us to stop. And we did.

You're a class act Jayman. That's why we love you! :wink:

"THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!!!"

Last edited:
Jayman, congrats on your 1000th post. I, like the other forum members have and will continue to enjoy your posts. Sorry it has taken me a few days to post this.
Always, Gary in Tacoma, WA

Dear Forumites,

With our beloved Jayman reaching the 4,000 post mark I thought it would be appropriate to bring back to the front of the thread list the Thread that celebrated Jayman's 1,000 post. This was a historic moment in the short life of the forum having started in Oct. 2008. Have fun reading througt these posts, especially those who are still here and those not.

Jayman reach post # 1,000 on Feb. 18, 2009. It took him just over 1 1/2 years to hit 4,000.

In my post I did (part of which follows in red), I did the following analysis of when Jayman would his his next milestone. I am not sure which of my factors slow Jayman down, but I was not that far off.

I was glad to be a part of that celebration as well as this one.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Jayman and I will share one thing. He is as wonderful, fun, and caring in person as he is via his posts.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

An analysis of Jayman's posting has allowed me to predict future milestone dates. Based on his posting trends and having used a spacial anomaly to penetrate (now guys, control yourselves) the space/time continuum I was briefly able to use the computers of NCC-1701B to ascertain the following dates:

Post 5000 August 4, 2010
Post 10,000 May 20, 2012*
Post 25,000 Feb. 19, 2018
Post 50,000 July 1, 2029

* the same day as an Eclipse of the sun crosses the United States.

The above dates do take into effect the normal aging factors. What can't be predicted that could significantly alter these dates include;

Dementia
Senility
Cramps
Alzheimer's
Forum members willing to read post
Scurvy
Management's ability to increase posting memory
Broke Straight Boys long term economical survival
Rheumatoid Arthritis of the fingers
Global Nuclear War
Borg Assimilation
Hoof & Mouth Disease whose effects are, "a diarrhea of the words and a constipation of ideas".

Vicekid thank you. I am laughing my ass off. :biggrin:

I had a short stint with the Stargate program and we were on a planet where the stargate disappeared. I hate it when that happens. So, we had to wait for the construction of the USS Enterprise to come and fetch us off of that planetoid.