• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jayden & Derek

nedrow1

Reaction score
Succulent and erotic kissing and sucking spirited with Jayden concluding
by sucking off Derek's spent cock -- soooo sincere and tastie, instinctive and honest.:thumbup1:

An OK video, not as hot as the threesome but well worth watching. The straight boy is beginning to let go. I wonder if his girlfriend will notice a difference when he returns home (notice David trying to restate the cover story that Derek is going to school locally, which from his earlier remark that he was in town supposedly "visiting family", he clearly isn't).

WoW. Jayden really knew all the right spots on Derek. Very very hot! Loved the passionate kissing. So glad to see Jayden help Derek clean up his cock at the end. What a great show!

yup it was GREAT It kinda reminds me of Shane and Josh (Still Wish Josh would come back and maybe be with Jayden Please ask him David!!

Just love both of the guys!! I especially enjoy the "wanting" looks Jayden gives Derek in both of the videos they have done. Very obvious Jayden is totally attracted to Derek!
It was also hot to see Derek start to let down and enjoy his desires to have sex with another guy! I can't wait to see them go to the next level!

Got more than what was bargained for

yup it was GREAT It kinda reminds me of Shane and Josh (Still Wish Josh would come back and maybe be with Jayden Please ask him David!!

Dear kevkarma1984,

Personally, I fine these two beautiful boys extremely sexy, even if it was only oral this time. Of course there is oral and then there is ORAL and this was definitely from the later category. I love these boys together and I feel the same kind of chemistry present that Shane and Josh had when together. Maybe not a full-blown romance, but certainly something that Jayden is having second thoughts over, at least. I feel that we are seeing a real "conversion" taking place and I find this extremely HOT.

I want to see them fuck with Derek as the bottom. Then, I would love to see Derek pop Jayden's cherry ass, even if it takes more than one more scene together. It would be worth it. The feelings are so obvious and I think they are mutual. While Derek was very hot going down on Jayden, I also liked watching the reverse as it showed Jayden as a straight boy determined to get Derek off. The kissing and nipple play had me drooling. I really liked it when Jayden was rubbing on Derek's taint bringing him over the edge to shoot Derek's generous load. I would love to see Jayden lick Derek's cock clean after the next episode at a minimum. I concur with you in the desire to see Josh and Shane again on Broke Straight Boys in the future! Scenes like these is what sets Broke Straight Boys apart in a favorable way from all of the rest. I feel with this episode, we definitely got more than what was bargained for.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

These two have great chemistry, and an anal scene would be hot. BUT, Derek will not be bottoming. He will leave that role to Jayden.

Just love both of the guys!! I especially enjoy the "wanting" looks Jayden gives Derek in both of the videos they have done. Very obvious Jayden is totally attracted to Derek!
It was also hot to see Derek start to let down and enjoy his desires to have sex with another guy! I can't wait to see them go to the next level!

Kinda thought I was imagining the hunger in Jayden's eyes. Glad to know someone else saw it that way! I too am excited for the next installment! Way to go, guys!:thumbup1:

Wow! Finally!
A "bi" boy who came onto the futon and knew how to lead a straight boy into a very hot and erotic shoot. That's what I'm talking about! This shoot was like watching two boys making love! This is the kind of action I would expect from someone bi or gay having sex with a straight guy.

This is what I have been asking for all these years. If you are going to bring in bi or gay boys, have them show some talent at seducing a straight boy. Jayden certainly knew how to bring out an excellent performance from Derek.
Kudos to Jayden!

Wow! Finally!
A "bi" boy who came onto the futon and knew how to lead a straight boy into a very hot and erotic shoot. That's what I'm talking about! This shoot was like watching two boys making love! This is the kind of action I would expect from someone bi or gay having sex with a straight guy.

This is what I have been asking for all these years. If you are going to bring in bi or gay boys, have them show some talent at seducing a straight boy. Jayden certainly knew how to bring out an excellent performance from Derek.
Kudos to Jayden!

Yes....I agree and I've said it before: Pair up a gay/bi guy with a straight guy and you have a great vid every time

silvercamel,

Not so fast my dear! I didn't mean to say that is what happens everytime! Nay, nay, nay!
Take Jordan, (a straight 19yo) who in May 2009 did his first oral scene with Giovani, an openly gay boy. The scene was a really hot one, but only becuase we saw Jordan come alive during this shoot. He was the one all over Giovani! Gio could have done so much more, but he didn't. He responded, yes, but he never took the lead like Jayden. That particular shoot could have been soooooo much more!

Then later in May, Jordan returned to do his first anal with Stephan, a bi boy. The scene was hot only because Jordan was hot, certainly not because of anything that Stephan did. In fact, Stephan could have been a rubber doll, for all the emotion he didn't display.

The mousy little gay boy who paid for his time on the futon was another BIG zero, as so many other gay and bi boys have been on this site. That is what many of us here on the forum have complained (to the winds I guess) about in the past.

Also, again to beat a dead horse, this site advertises STRAIGHT boys, not gay/bi boys. That is the reason so many of us come here and pay to watch.

And even hotter than a scene like Jayden and Derek, is when we are treated to two straight boys discoverng the wonderous joy of man to man sex. Much as we witnessed most notably with Eric and Scott, who have been on the front of the "Favorites" episodes since they first appeared years ago. They are still on that page today!

Jayen blew me away in this shoot because he actually brought out the best in Derek! So, I don't mind gay/bi boys being used, as much as I hate them being used over and over when they don't even perform well. And even worse, that they are used simply because they are friends of David's, or because they paid to be on the futon.