• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jayce & Sean

Well, ct, so why shouldn't a "straight" guy act uncomfortable or resistant, if he is straight? Afterall, this is Broke "Straight" Boys, not broke gay boys. The title of the site tells you what you should expect. The allure of a straight guy willing to have gay sex for pay is what draws many of us to this particular site. If it turns out he likes it, so much the better, but if not, then let him be uncomfortable or resistant, so long as he performs.
And I can't wait for you to catch Sean in an anal scene! Second hottest bottom on this site! Enjoy!
!

WOW.. I gotta say i was pretty unprepared for Sean to be so popular... I have read all the posts about what people find attractive about him, then i went back to watch the video for a second time.. and again I found it cringeworthy and just plain Awkward
Sean, comes across as very socially awkward (having lived with a cousin with Aspergers Syndrome I can spot socially awkward people a mile off) and i feel that his joy about the bottoming was waay over acted and made him look like an extra from some low budget western flick.. like the shoe shine boy who just got a $1 tip.... Why watch the shoeshine boy fuck when you can watch the Cowboys fuck the indians i know that sounds a bit stupid but (I know what i mean)
Sean acted like the Cat that got the cream, well he did... and Jace acted like he just woke up next to the munter who lives across the road who collects guns and vehicle number plates, then he kinda did!
In my humble opinion I feel that due to the awkwardness projected by Sean and his over enthusiam, this put Jace off... if he was paired with a guy more in his league, such as Ridge, Logan, Diesal or chasen, i think he would have risen to the challenge....

Please I beg of you, for all that is holy, please please please do not pair Sean with Jimmy... Jimmy is the guy to boldly go where no man had ever gone before.... pairing him with Sean would make me cry :crying:

I think I ve said enough now...
Peace and Love!
Johnny

(I want to be clear - i dnt think that sean has Aspergers!)

ROFLMAO--- What an ass!

Jayce and Sean are straight broke boys who do gay sex because need to pay the bills at the end of the month. So I can very much appreciate the "awkwardness" of straight guys sucking or fucking another guy. This is why I'm a member of this site. I understand the occasion need to get a gay actor involved in a scene to spice up the action but generally straight guys are what should be shown. Sean is truly desperate for cash - he's willing to do anything to get the money. As straight as he is, he still can suck a good dick.

Both of them are ham actors. Jace made up for a lost stiffy by writhing and closing his eyes. Sean made up for his height by shouting and mouthing his lines and sounding like the juvenile lead in the Excelsior Springs High School play. The rest of it was fine.

Both of them are ham actors. Jace made up for a lost stiffy by writhing and closing his eyes. Sean made up for his height by shouting and mouthing his lines and sounding like the juvenile lead in the Excelsior Springs High School play. The rest of it was fine.

I agree Slim. David encourages the models to moan and show enthusiasm for the camera. Rather than just going through the motions and lying around like dead fish. And the models realize that if they take his instructions to heart then they stand a better chance of getting more work. Just as some people are natural actors while others couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag...some models will come across as overacting. I can see why some might be confused as to why Sean is held in such high regard in here based on this one vid. The answer lies in going back to his previous work with Nu.

Sean is not a great actor. Nor is Jace for that matter. But Sean does show enthusiasm. As well as a strong desire to please his audience and David. That alone is enough for me to like him. I think his somewhat dorky and "awkward" personality is endearing. But again, his past work is key to understanding why I and others are so fond of him.

You Got That Right!

In my opinion, if Jayce (or any other guy) is out on the road representing Broke Straight Boys it should be requirement they have been in a shoot on the futon! It's not very fair to the other str8 boys who've had to "endure" man on man sex for Jayce (and others like him) to get the glory without having had to do the work it takes to get there.

Rickster, I couldn't agree more. I bet they would be even better on the road because they earned the right to be there.

Rickster, I couldn't agree more. I bet they would be even better on the road because they earned the right to be there.

You're right Mactee. Rickster is right on. Sorry guys... I'm going to go watch "Hair" performed tonight in a park. So I'm breaking out all the groovy 60's lingo. Rummaging around to see if I can find tie dye shirts, bell bottoms and all that jazz. LOL

Anyway... I think it's great that Jace and other guys working the events are coming to the futon more often. It isn't fair if guys are on the road basking in all the glory and adulation from fans of the site, and they haven't put in the work that other models have. I agree with futon time being a prerequisite for the "opportunity" to go on the road.

Mind you of course that I'm not referring to Leon and Scott. Because while they had no videos posted yet, they did both have several videos under their belts.