• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason and Denver

Thank you

This scene was awesome. I couldn't wait to give it a 5 as soon as it was over. Jason is just a prince. I love all the eye contact he makes with his partners. Denver just keeps getting better and looking even hotter. I can certainly see why some cute Asian girl would see him and be all over him. lol

I also loved Jason's comment at the end that it was one of the best fucks he had received in doing gay sex. The kissing part was great! I had a feeling that Jason might have like to prolong it. But it was not a comfortable position for Denver to maintain for long. This was a wonderful start to a summer weekend.

Great Job Guys! :biggrin:

Thank you! Let me tell you that spider man position was no joke, and we filmed it in Dnever Co, so it was like trying to breath through a straw. But we had a great time, and got a good workout lol.

So it’s been nearly impossible for me to post here lately. In the past month I have been to Washington D.C. pride, and then flew directly to Denver for their pride. Apparently did a little filming on the side :p Then Flew home for 2 days then on to New York City.

I won’t lie, I was a little interested in working with Denver. I’m not really referring to a sexual thing either. Denver and I have gotten to know each other and come from similar backgrounds. Additionally we have been on the Pride Tour together, so we hang out and have gotten to know each other well. I was certain that he would be great to work with as we already had a report.

In the end I told it how it was. Best sex I’ve ever had. Although I was initially concerned because "Doggie Style" is usually my least favorite position. I slightly feel that being in Denver Colorado, the elevation added to the pleasure. I had no choice but to breathe deeply and the air is light. As far as any of the scenes I’ve done, this one was probably my favorite, but I haven’t seen it.

(And as far as how did I keep my hands off his pecs? Well I kinda have a thing for veins lol and he had some pretty attractive veins poppin out on his bicep that kept my attention.)

I’m really glad that you all enjoyed it!

Jason, this is why you are one of my favorite bottoms. :)

Im really glad to see everyone enjoyed this scene! There has been allot of buz about this scene witch is great. It was something the fans asked for, and we got to give them. We both really tryed to give you all a good scene and from the looks of it we did. Thank you for all the good feed back.

like many things, a scene can fall flat with the best performers.
often when you put two of the best together, you get disappointment.
denver and jason played well together.
good old fashion marine and soldier sex. i loved it! that was my fantasy!

:)

like many things, a scene can fall flat with the best performers.
often when you put two of the best together, you get disappointment.
denver and jason played well together.
good old fashion marine and soldier sex. i loved it! that was my fantasy!

Im glad we could make that fantasy, reality! Your opinion on this sight mean so much, to allot of members. so it means allot, that you liked it. Thank you!

Jason and Denver are so hot together. Both guys are hot looking and irresistible. Jason ha s a sweet ass and knows how to get a top guy rev'd up. Jason's cock is just right for him to be a top, too, and I am looking forward to see him up other guys. Loved the cum loads, but a little cum tasting would have really put these guys over the top. Thanks guys and BSBs.