• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason and Denver

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
HELL TO THE YEAH!

jason and denver were great together on the screen. i really liked the way the camera stayed with the action ie the cock. those times when it didn't showed the action in a way my strict rules would not allow. i am down with new things and expermenting, but the keep the cock in the frame rule works for a reason. it's not just the sex, it's the action of the cock going in and out no matter how deep the in stroke.

damn this scene was hot!

thanks, jason for bring the ass and denver for supplying the cock.
great party!

Um! Uh! Woo! Ouch! Hot! Oh Wee! um, excuse us, we were gonna say something, but we need to watch it again, right now, this instant, um ...Bye! Kudos to Jason & Denver, and to the entire crew for this one!

Ditto for me, Markymark! Definitely need to watch this one again...frame by frame. Thanks Jason and Denver.

This was a hot sucking and fucking film. No place for intimacy, just a good old Broke Straight Boys fucking film. I gave it a 4 because I like intimacy, but that's my taste however, it's still in my archives 'cos I love Jason to bits.

This was very intense...nice. Love the banter, the hot sex and the cum shots. Great job guys; I gave it a five! Love Jason's last commen, Damn Denver, now you know you can satisfy men as well as women...whole new world out there...go get 'em!

A bit too rough for Cumfort?

This was a hot sucking and fucking film. No place for intimacy, just a good old Broke Straight Boys fucking film. I gave it a 4 because I like intimacy, but that's my taste however, it's still in my archives 'cos I love Jason to bits.

Dearest joninliverton,

I am truly in sync with all of your declarations above! Jason is the sweetest of the sweet as well as the sexiest too! I too am an intimacy devotee and I particularly love face2face lovemaking with serious kissing as my preferred style. Kissing is everybit as essential as one's curvacious "dick a la Jason" in this scene! In my book, Jason is the current Broke Straight Boys standard-bearer and I just love all his beautiful and danglely bits as well! At the end, I was pleased to hear Jason in his own words attributing this scene as one of the best fucks he has graciously received from doing gay sex!:smiley-sex022: What a relief as I was afraid it might have been a bit too rough for cumfort!

Without a doubt and with only the minimum of manipulation, Jason really gets a rise out of me!:001_rolleyes: I love his smiling face looking expectantly thrilled while Denver begins unloading his warm cumload on Jason's sweet cumdrenched flood-plain of a flat stomach, while previously witnessing his earlier vigorous efforts to suck seed! Speaking of taste in my mouth, I really would love to taste Jason's warm load any time, any where! Mostly, I would love to know intimately, what really makes this beautiful HOT boy tick!

Sincerely spilled my beans, leaving little mystery for the imagination to solve,:welcome:

Stimpy

Dearest joninliverton,

I am truly in sync with all of your declarations above! Jason is the sweetest of the sweet as well as the sexiest too! I too am an intimacy devotee and I particularly love face2face lovemaking with serious kissing as my preferred style. Kissing is everybit as essential as one's curvacious "dick a la Jason" in this scene! In my book, Jason is the current Broke Straight Boys standard-bearer and I just love all his beautiful and danglely bits as well! At the end, I was pleased to hear Jason in his own words attributing this scene as one of the best fucks he has graciously received from doing gay sex!:smiley-sex022: What a relief as I was afraid it might have been a bit too rough for cumfort!

Without a doubt and with only the minimum of manipulation, Jason really gets a rise out of me!:001_rolleyes: I love his smiling face looking expectantly thrilled while Denver begins unloading his warm cumload on Jason's sweet cumdrenched flood-plain of a flat stomach, while previously witnessing his earlier vigorous efforts to suck seed! Speaking of taste in my mouth, I really would love to taste Jason's warm load any time, any where! Mostly, I would love to know intimately, what really makes this beautiful HOT boy tick!

Sincerely spilled my beans, leaving little mystery for the imagination to solve,:welcome:

Stimpy

You write so well Stimpy, irrespective of what is the subject. As a cum lover I too would love to taste Jason's juices and then transfer those juices into his mouth....

Hi Stimpy,

I too would love to know what makes Jason tick, he is sooo intriguing. He says in his Facebook intro that he doesn't pander to fools, doesn't bother with concerning himself with what others think of him and basically does what makes him happy. It sounds like a great way to handle life, I only wish I could be that relaxed/confident...

I love his smiling face looking expectantly thrilled while Denver begins unloading his warm cumload on Jason's sweet cumdrenched flood-plain of a flat stomach, while previously witnessing his earlier vigorous efforts to suck seed!

Stimpy

Stimpy,

I think you have captured the thoughtful Jason. He is an all around great model, who wants the scene to be great and his partner to feel great. You can always expect from him a fun and enjoyable scene that makes him one of the most endearing models ever on Broke Straight Boys I have never been disappointed with Jason while I have been disappointed with some models he has worked with, Jason always seems to make the scene happen.

Denver is another model that is enjoyable to see. He's got that smile and a attitude that doesn't take life or himself to seriously. He is going to have some fun with whoever he works with and with Clay.

I knew when I saw this scene coming up that it would be great and recieve high marks, I was not disappointed.

Have I use the word disappointed to much?

Stempy, great observation, Denver and Jason great job!!:thumbup:

Enjoyed it alot because they absolutely enjoyed each other. Gave it 5. Would liked him to cum in him instead of on him.

great job

Jason and Denver--that was great. You two obviously enjoy each other and work so well together. Plus you guys are so good looking and sexy! Thanks for a great show. A few weeks ago I mentioned I wish that the guys would say each other's name, and I actually heard Jason say "Denver" while he was getting sucked. That just made it all the more personal and hot. Thanks to you both. You are amazing.

Very much a great scene. Denver is starting to grow on me, I didn't like him at first because he reminded me of a ex from my early 20s. But now I've gotten past that and becoming a fan of his. No comment on Jason because everybody knows he's awesome in every scene. 5 star from me.

This scene was awesome. I couldn't wait to give it a 5 as soon as it was over. Jason is just a prince. I love all the eye contact he makes with his partners. Denver just keeps getting better and looking even hotter. I can certainly see why some cute Asian girl would see him and be all over him. lol

I also loved Jason's comment at the end that it was one of the best fucks he had received in doing gay sex. The kissing part was great! I had a feeling that Jason might have like to prolong it. But it was not a comfortable position for Denver to maintain for long. This was a wonderful start to a summer weekend.

Great Job Guys! :biggrin:

A few weeks ago I mentioned I wish that the guys would say each other's name, and I actually heard Jason say "Denver" while he was getting sucked. That just made it all the more personal and hot. Thanks to you both. You are amazing.

What a great Idea, I have never thought of that. You're right, it would be more personal rather than someone turning a trick.

I hope the powers that be read this thread and take into consideration that extra personal touch. Way to go fwcoach!

Location, Location, Location...

You write so well Stimpy, irrespective of what is the subject. As a cum lover I too would love to taste Jason's juices and then transfer those juices into his mouth....

Dearest jon,

As a nearly life-long dedicated cum lover, except for 12 or so ill-spent years living in total ignorance, I knew from my first tiny outpourings of cum that there was, indeed, something I really liked down to my core about that as yet unnamed creamy substance. Something that took the breath right out of me and dimmed my bespeckled vision(fully dilated and bloodshot eyes) due to my insatiable initial urges arising instantly from my loins for..."much, much More Masturbation, Please? and my sheets be damned?

There I said it, "Father Confessor", and now you got me precisely where you wanted me all along! As I would assuredly know, (shortly after going to confession for absolution - never failing to making a fully sorrowful and honest admission of various sins) coming from deep within my mortal soul. It would be only a matter of a few minutes devesting myself a few layers of unnecessary clothing shortly after receiving my weekly "Holy Communion" at Sunday Mass. Onced my mission was accomplished, I would inevitably return to being "
Condemned to HELL" status, or so my Catholic Catechism left little doubt about the "two messes" I had just created in my next successful journey down the "Totally Lacking Self-Control Road".

To arrive in my secret hideaway usually hidden in my dimly lit unlocked bedroom) appropriately unclothed and ready for action, I felt then like some frantic squirrel condemned both to live and die while caught in a "well-lubricated carnival ride" patterned after an appropriately named structure called the "Squirrel Cage Kafig of Mortal Sin". Unfortunately realizing by now, there was no justice in life! Instead, I was now apparently doomed forever, like some cocaine addict, to become a "repeat offender many times thereafter" paying the "reoccuring weekly wages of both Sin and Admission", until we meet again before the next installment of "Next Saturday's Confessional & Admission Charges", readily and almost willingly coerced by the mere immediacy of eternal comdemnation so well within my reach, for my lifetime since age 12, filled by numbingly repetitive "Solitary Sins" and the resulting "young Catholic Boy's birthright of "Incalculable Guilt"!

I ask, need I say more or face the Fires of HELL? You choose!

Sincerely Guilt-Ridden No Longer,

Stimpy

Another 5 Star performance from Jason and Denver.

Everyone knows how much I love Jason and it's so good to see him back on camera; but I have to say Denver is really coming along and becoming a big fave of mine. What's not to like? Great body, great personality, and zero hang ups about the work he's doing.

And just as I was saying to myself, "Too bad there isn't any kissing" --- Denver dives in for a mad smooch! Oh yeah!

Great episode guys!

(P.S. - I was hoping that Jason was gonna show us his surgery scar!)

So good to have Jason back in front of the camera. Teaming him with Denver proved to be a great choice. Jason is simply the best in so many ways and Denver is quickly climbing the ladder towards the top. This one got a 5. Great job from everyone involved.

Def a 5 !!! Jason is the best model I have seen in over a year! He has the best personality of them all. No disrespect to any others meant, its just he brightens every scene he is in

Dam this video was so hot II had to put ice on my laptop and lap lol they where both on fire. Clay great camera action awesome shots and these too have to do another one together soon OK.Guys you two where so dam good in this video wowwwwwwww weeeeee
it was so dam awesome thanks for this hot one keep up the great work