• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

January 19th, Twinky or "Twinkie"

Thanks Robert for speaking up. I am so tired of the same bigoted, prejudiced comments from the "Jimmy haters". We get it. We know which posters on the forum are going to always say the same thing every time there is a new Jimmy scene.

Why is it we have a whole thread apologizing to Jimmy's "boyfriend" Rob Ryder, for some mildly negative criticism, but it's perfectly acceptable to say mean vicious things about Jimmy, whenever a new scene is about to be shown? Talk about a double standard.

Jimmy's detractors always refer to his "same old boring scenes". What about the same boring criticisms, over and over and over and over again?........:bored:

Young and Confused, I read most of your posts concerning Jimmy. We all know you don't fancy Jimmy; but why punch below the belt? Your mama told you better!

There are other people that do want to see Jimmy! Let's communicate here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihGyVAhOsY

"I am not going to take this anymore"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

MV5BMjIxMDQ1NjE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY5NTk1NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

We are on a merry-go-round. The members who don't like Jimmy criticize him and the members who like Jimmy praise him. We aren't accomplishing anything except causing discord among the members of the forum. I know I have certainly contributed my share to this problem. After this post, Jimmy Johnson's name will not pass my lips. My lips are sealed ( only for this, of course ). I say let us love the ones we love and dislike the ones we dislike. Maybe we can keep some peace and harmony on the forum. I hope some of you will agree with me.

Actually, and I am maintaining my Swiss neutrality, but it is curious that Jimmy has been in 3 of the last 7 none solos. Just sayin'

Actually, and I am maintaining my Swiss neutrality, but it is curious that Jimmy has been in 3 of the last 9 none solos. I meant.:001_unsure:

Last edited:
Actually, and I am maintaining my Swiss neutrality, but it is curious that Jimmy has been in 3 of the last 9 none solos. I meant.:001_unsure:

Fuck me, I was right the first time. I should go to bed.:confused1:

Where did you see your spectacles last Larkster? Switzerland? 3, 7 or 9 months ago?

Last edited:
That's why Chad is so attractive and appealing - he knows how to tantalize, tease and seduce without playing too much with his THING. His eyes are just deadly and his smile so devilishly inviting. How can you not fall for such a guy? Opps, I think I just wet myself.

Well, I was off line Tues, Wed, Thurs, and most of Fri due to broken modem. So I get online Friday late afternoon and after checking emails I rush to Broke Straight Boys to check up on what I missed. Since there was only a solo scene I went to the forum. And I see Beth's thread about "Cutie" (Mitch) and what do I observe, that after 11 posts, it turns into a Jimmy-bashing/defending thread.

I've said this innumerable times in the past, but will repeat it here:

If you don't like Jimmy or his scenes then don't watch them. You will spare yourself much stress and the compulsion to post negative diatribes.

It would be like my, a person who doesn't like Celine Dion, choosing to go to every one of her performances. Why expose myself to something I don't like if I do not have to? Makes no sense!!!

Spare us the righteous indignation over Jimmy and just don't go there.