• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jamal and Nathan

nedrow1

Reaction score
A lovely love making performance with Nathan doing everything he could to suck up Jamal hard who, with his twenty nine inch waist and eight inch hard cock shaft topped with a nice mushroom cockhead all mounted below:001_tt2: his ribbed abs, seemed quite at home with a cocksucker sucking his cock. Then, too, he gave Nathan six or seven deep throat locks on his cock which are instinctive yet an acquired talent, always most sincere. The two showed effection for each other. A pleasure to watch two guys enjoying each other as they might.

Last edited:
Changing for the better?

A lovely love making performance with Nathan doing everything he could to suck up Jamal hard who, with his twenty nine inch waist and eight inch hard cock shaft topped with a nice mushroom cockhead all mounted below:001_tt2: his ribbed abs, seemed quite at home with a cocksucker sucking his cock. Then, too, he gave Nathan six or seven deep throat locks on his cock which are instinctive yet an acquired talent, always most sincere. The two showed effection for each other. A pleasure to watch two guys enjoying each other as they might.

Dear Nedrow 1,

This whole scene couldn't be more hot. Nothing like two straight guys sucking at the best of their capabilities. I gave this a 5 out of nostalgia for the good old days of Broke Straight Boys If all of the old gang, such as Nathan, is being given the old "heave ho", then it is the members of Broke Straight Boys that will be losing out over this "Broke Straight Boys new order" on the future futon.

Hopefully, there will be some re-considerations made to those who have consistently contributed with excellent performances. Definitely, Nathan falls in this category, but Jamal gave a truly memoriable performance too. If we forfeit quality participants as these, I can't imagine Broke Straight Boys changing for the better! Don't throw out the baby with the bath water!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Damn Nedrow! What a post. I got hard just reading it!!
Hard to beleive this film is only rated a 2+ I thought the 2 guys had great chemistry, and if this truly was Jamal's first time sucking cock, let's just say he has great instincts.
I wonder what Jamal meant when David asked him if any of his girlfriends had played with his ass, he answered that "someone" had.

Only thing that would have made it better for me is if they had gotten each other off.

Jamal's copious cumshot looks so creamy and tasty. I wonder.....

Hot

The other comments have pretty well summed it up. Two very hot, very fun, very BUILT (not bulimic) guys having a good time and doing a hot scene. Oral scenes aren't my favorite, but this was a very good one. I love Nathan! Good sport, great bod, furry ass, nice dick. We'll see how Jamal develops, but so far he's coming right along...!:thumbup1: