• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jake

I think Jake is hot but I'm wondering if his major in college was acting not engineering.

Jake! entertaining, Dont know if I liked it or not! could be kinda kinky lets see what this leads to!

Since Jake is such a hot topic it seems I decided to merge both of the threads that rickster96056 and silvercamel made. Hope this is less confusing!

I think the upcoming episode with Ashton will tell the story about Jake.
I had to laugh when he offered to suck David's dick for a couple hundred bucks. That's not something a straight guy would say (on camera). I could picture David blushing, you could tell it in his voice. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room when the camera stopped rolling!!
I did not rate this video yet, I will wait for the next insallment -J

Physically, I have no complaints about Jake, I like guys with "meat on their bones" and the stubble was very attractive. But I have to agree with a previous message, he sounded like an actor, very confident, always with the right line, not awkward and nervous like most of the guys are the first time.

And what about JC? I am figuring since he sucked Diesal's dick and got fucked, does that mean this will be his only appearance? I hope not, I think JC is one of the cutest guys I've ever seen. I just love those blue eyes.

Since Jake is such a hot topic it seems I decided to merge both of the threads that rickster96056 and silvercamel made. Hope this is less confusing!

Thats a good idea Miss D and I wish it would happen a bit more often when we have 2 or 3 threads going on the same subject.

Regarding Jake, I don't think there has been any solo that has had a model talk so and perform so dirty. He gives me the impression he'll do anything for money but maybe he's done some before.

Thats a good idea Miss D and I wish it would happen a bit more often when we have 2 or 3 threads going on the same subject.

I will work on it. If it is a clear situation where the forum will benefit from it.

I like the regular guy look Jake has. He is definitely not model hot, but like CJ he has a quality that makes me want more.
I like the talking during the scene. No offense David, but I'd prefer Tyler was the cameraman, and of course accept the offer.

- Josh