• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jake Spencer Twitter?

according to twitter handle @realjakespencer:
I’m back boys, girls and all other gender groups! Joining only fans soon but will also be posting all types of content here.

Thanks for the info. I don’t know if that’s him. That profile picture resembles him, but I am skeptical. I’ll have to wait and see. Also, that Twitter was created August of 2022. That’s not his original twitter. I’m not saying it isn’t him but I’ll have to wait and see more. Thanks for letting us know tho. I followed to see if he posts more.

I don’t think it’s him. Jake has pierced ears. The jawline seems different and Jake has a freckle below his lip and this profile picture doesn’t have that. They do look similar but I don’t think this is him. Could be wrong and I would be glad to be proven wrong as far as this is concerned. If he does post an onlyfans and the tattoos are gone we’ll know the truth

I don’t think it’s him. Jake has pierced ears. The jawline seems different and Jake has a freckle below his lip and this profile picture doesn’t have that. They do look similar but I don’t think this is him. Could be wrong and I would be glad to be proven wrong as far as this is concerned. If he does post an onlyfans and the tattoos are gone we’ll know the truth
Upon a closer look you are probably right. Oh well. I hope the real guy is okay and doing well. Out of all the models here over all the years, he is VERY special to me. Sure hope all is well with him.

Upon a closer look you are probably right. Oh well. I hope the real guy is okay and doing well. Out of all the models here over all the years, he is VERY special to me. Sure hope all is well with him.
I hope it’s him. I really do, but if @BrokeStraightBoys finds out that it’s not then this twitter account should be reported.

Confirmed it is his but he said he was just messing around and might be deleting it.
Well that’s nice to know. I must say, I think he looks different. The eyebrows and he looks very thin. Still handsome face. I’m not trying to be judgmental and I wish him well. Obviously I have mad love for him or I wouldn’t have made a “best of”. It’s just strange that he would post that he was returning and then tells you that he was messing around and might delete it. There’s something that’s standing in his way of being in this industry. Again, wish him the best.

Well that’s nice to know. I must say, I think he looks different. The eyebrows and he looks very thin. Still handsome face. I’m not trying to be judgmental and I wish him well. Obviously I have mad love for him or I wouldn’t have made a “best of”. It’s just strange that he would post that he was returning and then tells you that he was messing around and might delete it. There’s something that’s standing in his way of being in this industry. Again, wish him the best.
You must never forget he is human, like us all he has an ego and weaknesses like all of us.

You must never forget he is human, like us all he has an ego and weaknesses like all of us.
Ok. I know that. Did you receive something negative in my comment?