• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jacob Anthnoy back on the CBP

Denny Bear

Reaction score
If you havent cought it our star Jacob Anthnoy is back in full vigor on College Boy Physicals. A lot longer hair but in fine form. I wonder if this is a really old shoot or a really new one? :booty:

Yes it was nice to see him back. I liked the longer hair.
Nice vid too, Hope there is more to cum.
Reub.

You're right, XXJONXX, Tony is only half the potential jerking-off. I am so used to seeing him "ridden" that I can't imagine him at anything else. He's a great bottom and has a great smile to go with it too.

You're right, XXJONXX, Tony is only half the potential jerking-off. I am so used to seeing him "ridden" that I can't imagine him at anything else. He's a great bottom and has a great smile to go with it too.

LOL Angelone - you can call me Jon if you want. The XX either side is because I like to be smothered in kisses. :001_smile:

Angel and Jon you are both so right. Jacob Anthony is wasted on a jerk-off scene, he definitely enjoys to bottom, so I say let him go for it.
not sure I like the new hair style...but I am sure that it will grow on me.....

I would like to see casey top for Anthony. I think Anthony is hot and I think he could take it. I like him in the shorter hair, he looks like a movie star.