• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jack

I am sure the Easter Bunny is for real because there is bound to one of US out there that is so misguided that he thinks he is the Easter Bunny.... I am sure he dresses up in a fake white fur outfit each year... carrys a basket with an oversized pink taffeta bow, full of pastel dyed egss... frollicking through unsuspecting homeowners' yards hiding the eggs... and I'm sure he will be arrested very soon... not that I have never thought of doing this. Just saying!

Say now that's an idea?..:001_unsure::001_rolleyes:

Best rant for months

I am sure the Easter Bunny is for real because there is bound to one of US out there that is so misguided that he thinks he is the Easter Bunny.... I am sure he dresses up in a fake white fur outfit each year... carrys a basket with an oversized pink taffeta bow, full of pastel dyed egss... frollicking through unsuspecting homeowners' yards hiding the eggs... and I'm sure he will be arrested very soon... not that I have never thought of doing this. Just saying!

Erik, you articulate hunk. You know far too much about the routine for me not to suspect...

Anyway, how does that acrylic fur feel on your beautiful exterior? Do you have to let out the seams as your biceps grow? What about the pitbull three houses down?

Pit bull tried to bite my fluffy tail... lol.... oh, I crack me up! (oh, crack another reference to butt)

Well-rounded huffy rant followed by cute weird riff. Pitbull cocks head, cracks smile (a flash of canine) and succumbs to dumb fascination.

Ah ha! A reality check from erikthbod. I am amazed how folks get upset that one model was selling stolen radios, and another was homeless, living under a bridge. Member's want model's fired for doing what the director tells them to do and say. and now one has a "drug problem". You are so right, Erik. It's showbiz. It's not a documentary of real life.

I also used to get amazed by what some members believe and get upset about and how many want models fired for doing what Clay has them do, but now I fined it comical. How any member can believe he was fired from " JOBS" for failing drug tests, what kind of job could a 20 year old guy willing to skim a pool for $ 40 have held that requires drug testing ? I assume some members think Mark should be doing drug testing and helping these poor souls out.