• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jack off - suck - fuck

irish

Reaction score
Is it me , but same old thing ... Maybe take them out of the studio. something differant. Like the window washer, a lest it was out doors .. little more creativty.. more personality.....Most look likethere there toget there teeth pulled ..... Most straight guys I know laugh or cut up some were. and they seem to have more than a 6th grade education ( sp ) ....i really like the sight ... but its getting same - jack off - suck- then fuck ... and most act like its a chore ... I give a guy 300 bucks he better to jack off he should at least smile !

Is it me , but same old thing ... Maybe take them out of the studio. something differant. Like the window washer, a lest it was out doors .. little more creativty.. more personality.....Most look likethere there toget there teeth pulled ..... Most straight guys I know laugh or cut up some were. and they seem to have more than a 6th grade education ( sp ) ....i really like the sight ... but its getting same - jack off - suck- then fuck ... and most act like its a chore ... I give a guy 300 bucks he better to jack off he should at least smile !

Got 300 bucks? Want to see me smile?!:scared:

"Physician heal thyself"