• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jack is back - yea

cum2me01

Reaction score
This is for the Broke Straight Boys management:

Thanks so much for bringing Jack back for another scene!! I thought I might not see him again and he is one of my favorites. Again, a very sincere thank-you. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for bringing Jack back for another scene!! I thought I might not see him again and he is one of my favorites. Again, a very sincere thank-you. :thumbup:

Cum2, me too. It was obviously something that was filmed before he decamped for College, but even so...

I just wanted to ring in on this as well and I agree, Jack is a keeper. He and Colin are two of my favorites. If I wasn't afraid of karmic rebounds I'd suggested that we some tempt him with tuition reimbursments or some such...

On top with everything Jack can do with the guys, he is a kisser (Mike & Jack). He has a way with himself that is refreshing and bright. He is friendly and seems easy for other guys to work with. He's a great addition to any scene he is in.

Yeah!!!!!!!!

My boy Jack is back! What I would for that boy! Hell I'd contribute to tuition reimbursment!
Seriously though, he is my favorite Broke Straight Boys 2.0 boy so far.