• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jack and Colin

Thank you Tequila!

I had never heard of or seen any of these scenes. They were great to watch!

For those of us who love kissing, check out this beautiful video I ran across on Daily Motion by Johnny Rhys:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7dnb4_a-kiss-just-a-kiss_people

Thank you for linking to this beautiful site. I am immediately a Johnny Rhys fan. There are some other great kissing videos there too.

I remember clearly that not so long ago, kissing was very rare on Broke Straight Boys I even started a thread about it - how sexy it was etc. The consensus seemed to be that straight guys were just not going to kiss period. I would guess that the first half to three-fourths of the old Broke Straight Boys was mostly kissless.Then there were a few break-through videos that sent shivers down many a spine and on to you-know where. My favorite (as other older forumites will remember) will always be Shane and Josh.

I like both of these guys. Jack did a great job,considering he had to do all the work. I don't like scenes with one-sided sex. Collin had a good cum shot. He seemed to have gotten more into and turned on by the sex than Jack. The kissing was what really made this movie good. It was hot!! A big turn on for me. I would like to see kissing in all of the movies. I thought it was very nice that Collin thanked Jack at the end. A nice guy.