• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Island House, Saturday, July 18th, Key West, FL

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
Come join the Broke Straight Boys who will be completely naked at the pool at the Island House! This is a daytime event from noon until 6 pm. I'll have to get the boys up early.

This event should sure help get the boys some exposure.

Come join the Broke Straight Boys who will be completely naked at the pool at the Island House! This is a daytime event from noon until 6 pm. I'll have to get the boys up early.

This event should sure help get the boys some exposure.

Pat:

Wish the boys well for me. Let them know that I'm sorry I wont be there to put sunblock on their willies! Hope you are having a good time. Have a Grey Goose with wings and remember me.....

Note to Pat: This is another opportunity for one of those pics you've been threatening to post!

Just an hour to go before the event kicks off!

The Island House is beautiful and so are a lot of the guests who are staying here.

This is a clothing optional place. I'm sure the boys will measure up!

This place was wild! Pretty much as advertised, everyone was naked. The pool got crazy with balls (beach and otherwise) flying all over. Here's some tame pics that I took. I'll get some more from the photographer who was there when they get forwarded to me.

Attachments

• SDC13303.jpg
    SDC13303.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 48
  • SDC13305.jpg
    SDC13305.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 101
  • SDC13306.jpg
    SDC13306.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 49
  • SDC13307.jpg
    SDC13307.jpg