• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is Zakk &/Or Kyler Going To Be On Again

Milece

Virgin
Reaction score
Will Zakk and or Kyler be on again? I REALLY want to see Zakk get fucked HARD....please moderators or someone from the site reply i really want to know if they are gonna be back, but especially will Zakk be back?!?!

I hope so... They were great together.:thumbup:

I miss Kyler!!

Will Zakk and or Kyler be on again? I REALLY want to see Zakk get fucked HARD....please moderators or someone from the site reply i really want to know if they are gonna be back, but especially will Zakk be back?!?!

This is the second post that I've written inquiring on the Model Kyler. I did not receive an answer to my previous post as to whether or not he was coming back in another future shoot, (maybe 3 way) anal? I REALLY enjoyed seeing him!!

The one thing the shoot with just the two of them really highlights is all the difficulties that David keeps telling us about. The shoot was fantastic but it was like pulling teeth I was really wondering if they were going to be able to pull it off. You earned your pay on this one David. Excellent job give yourself a raise.:thumbup:

bring Zakk back

Awesome looking guy i will enjoy seeing him bottom, perhaps teaming him with cute mike or shane