• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is it really that time again ??

Happy Birthday Jason! So, how old does this make you? Five? Six?

Hope you have a great birthday.

Happy birthday jason!

Attachments

• birthday girl.jpg
    birthday girl.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
To My Man From the 'Burgh:

Happy Birthday - Jason!!

:par13::waw::waw::torte:

Happy Birthday, Jason. Knowing it is your birthday has brightened my day! You are the best. Can't wait to see you again.

Hey guys, Thanks so much for all the great wishes! It really means alot .. and this year im finally 6 hahahaha ... but for my birthday Clay was nice enough to buy me a ticket to come film so you all have that to look forward to :) May this year be better than the last and may we all find success and happiness !

Thank God I cAme back on tonight! Otherwise I'd hAVe missed the auspicious occasion.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!

Hope it has been an awesome day for you! Blessings.

Hey guys, Thanks so much for all the great wishes! It really means alot .. and this year im finally 6 hahahaha ... but for my birthday Clay was nice enough to buy me a ticket to come film so you all have that to look forward to :) May this year be better than the last and may we all find success and happiness !

Hear, hear! :wink:

Isn't that just like you Jason. It's your birthday. But you're the one giving us the present. :001_wub:

I can't wait to see your upcoming scenes. Thank you Clay for giving him the ticket. haha