• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is Brice Jones coming back?

xDavidK

Virgin
Reaction score
Brice Jones is probably one of the sexiest models on here and i was wondering if he was coming back? :eek:

:001_tongue: brice jones.jpg

If we could be guaranteed to be getting the Brice Jones of the Brice Jones/Drake scene, then I say yes. His dick got hard and stayed hard and he was an excellent fucker. Plus he has a really hot body.

You'll remember in his oral scene his dick was limp the whole time and he got a great blowjob from David Hardy; it didn't even get hard when he was jerking it off himself. That Brice Jones I don't want back.

If I were a betting man, I would guess that he did his three scenes (solo, oral, anal) and he's done. But I'm not, so who knows?

Hopefully because he seemed to like it at the end of his video with Drake Tyler. He's def a model we need around here.

I hope not!! He needs to come back. I have to agree with the other members. He is by far one of the hottest model almost the hottest ever! He is one of your few model that makes me cum before the scene is done because he is soo hot! I would love to see him vers. I think he would like it.

I hope not!! He needs to come back. I have to agree with the other members. He is by far one of the hottest model almost the hottest ever! He is one of your few model that makes me cum before the scene is done because he is soo hot! I would love to see him vers. I think he would like it.

Well lets cross our fingers that Brice Jones is coming back to Broke Straight Boys