• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.
He must be a very "close" friend if he gave you that picture of himself. :001_tt2:

He is a close friend. However, he's not the kind of "friend" who I've seen up close and personal. In fact, I came across this photo by accident and it caused a bit of a ruckus! I actually kinda bribed him for this pic, and I feel a little guilty. However, the pros far outweigh the cons, don't you think? :sneaky2::tongue_smilie::blush:

He can be my friend anytime Lovelumps. I really like your choice in friends.:thumbup:

I do too! :001_tt1: He's as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside, Jayman. I am truly fortunate to have this wonderful man in my corner. He'd totally kick some ass for me if I needed it, and he's got nice broad shoulders to cry on. He's an artist, counselor and mentor. I'm sure the two of you would be fast friends!

a complementary pair

Dear Lovelumps,

While this photo is incredible and he is definitely nothing less than a raging beauty, I am convinced you only have an incomplete set. Just like bookends, nude photos generally come in a set (pair) or nothing at all. I trust you don't have the rear view of this beauty, do you? You can explain to the riteful owner when ratting on yourself that, since this was an incomplete set, rather a near worthless broken set and no harm was done. The innate value of this photo was essentially lost without the highly desireable anterior view.

If, however, you already have the view of which I speak, then why oh why are your holding out on us? Aren't we your friends? Is this the way you treat your friends? That is cruel and unusual to all of your pals at Broke Straight Boys In this case..."You've got some 'plaining to do Lucy!"

Before this gets settled, you might thing again about a Blackberry as it may be more user-friendly than this lynch-mob forming outside your house.

Disgruntled and in total disbelief,

Bah Humbug!

Oh, Cumrag... If only I did have the rear view to share with you, I would, of course, post it for your viewing pleasure...

I did get a pair of photos. This one, and the same pic in color. Both are stunning, but I prefer the black and white.

Once the shock of this whole situation wears off and he forgets all about the photo debacle, I'll torture and bribe him for the other bookend, because it would be evil, and I kind of like tormenting him, it seems... :grin: