• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
With the Christmas season upon us and iPhones surely being among the most desired items on Christmas Shopping Lists everywhere, I wanted to propose this Thread with my latest contribution with a slightly "Biblical" reference for your consideration:

"It is more difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God than it is for an iPhone to pass through a camel."
:worship::worship::worship::worship: iPhone Bible Edition - revised, New Testament Luke 18:18

(If needed, please consult your Bible or a student of the Bible for more clarification.)

Merry iPhone Christmas to all and an even naughtier iPhone New Year!

Stimpy

To me the biggest joke when it comes to the iPhone is the fact so many people are allowing themselves to be conned into buying them

Pshawww

To me the biggest joke when it comes to the iPhone is the fact so many people are allowing themselves to be conned into buying them

I love my iPhone. In fact, I don't know what I'd do without it! It is absolutely as necessary as lip gloss to me. I can't leave home without it, or really even be at home without it. After all, I can Broke Straight Boys all I want on my iPhone, so the boys can come with me everywhere! :001_tt2:

My iPhone spokes person...

I love my iPhone. In fact, I don't know what I'd do without it! It is absolutely as necessary as lip gloss to me. I can't leave home without it, or really even be at home without it. After all, I can Broke Straight Boys all I want on my iPhone, so the boys can come with me everywhere! :001_tt2:

Dear Lovelumps,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your fine black&white avatar. It is very classy and displays all the really important parts. Tell me when they get applications for washing, drying, and hanging up the laundry. Also washing the dishes.

Sincerely and Merriy Christmas again,

Stimpy

yummy, isn't it....

Dear Lovelumps,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your fine black&white avatar. It is very classy and displays all the really important parts. Tell me when they get applications for washing, drying, and hanging up the laundry. Also washing the dishes.

Sincerely and Merriy Christmas again,

Stimpy

I consider that picture my favorite Christmas gift ever.... Glad you enjoyed it Cumrag... I was hoping it would turn someone's head... :blush:

Was it included...

I consider that picture my favorite Christmas gift ever.... Glad you enjoyed it Cumrag... I was hoping it would turn someone's head... :blush:

Dear lovelumps,

Since you are so proud of your gorgeous avatar, did it come as added "bonus" or even just an added "boner" with your iPhone?

Awaiting your reply,

Stimpy

Lovelumps,
I am loving that new avitar...:001_rolleyes:

Cumrag,
Wow, I hope that the camel's digestion was covered under warantee...:001_tt2:

Dear lovelumps,

Since you are so proud of your gorgeous avatar, did it come as added "bonus" or even just an added "boner" with your iPhone?

Awaiting your reply,

Stimpy

LMAO, that is cute...

Well, if you must know... it isn't anyone any of you know... But, he's a very close, personal friend of mine. And it did come via iPhone, just wasn't included in the "package".

I am sorry...

Well, if you must know... it isn't anyone any of you know... But, he's a very close, personal friend of mine. And it did come via iPhone, just wasn't included in the "package".

Dear lovelumps,

What we are really wanting to know is, should I purchase said iPhone, does his package come with the iPhone's package? Yes or Maybe or Only Slightly Possible or Almost Never. No is not an option.

After all, we all need to have some hope during this Christmas Season!

Here's hoping,

Dear lovelumps,

What we are really wanting to know is, should I purchase said iPhone, does his package come with the iPhone's package? Yes or Maybe or Only Slightly Possible or Almost Never. No is not an option.

After all, we all need to have some hope during this Christmas Season!

Here's hoping,

LOL!!! Girth is one of the tags in this post!!! I love it!!! I'd tell him you all love the pic but I think he'd cry...

To answer your question, I'd have to say in all honesty, for my closest, most personal friends, I'd say Maybe....

:001_wub:

He can be my friend anytime Lovelumps. I really like your choice in friends.:thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 33
I am technologically unsavvy and found the iPhone ultra intuitive and user friendly. I'd never had a Blackberry, which I think saved me. My husband has a Blackberry and I couldn't find my own ass with that thing.... I guess it's all about what makes sense to you. I'm looking forward to my upgrade to an iPhone 4 in April for my birthday:)

I'm trying to figure out how to rat myself out to my friend and confess that I used his pic here.... But, damn, he's hot, isn't he???

I am technologically unsavvy and found the iPhone ultra intuitive and user friendly. I'd never had a Blackberry, which I think saved me. My husband has a Blackberry and I couldn't find my own ass with that thing.... I guess it's all about what makes sense to you. I'm looking forward to my upgrade to an iPhone 4 in April for my birthday:)

I'm trying to figure out how to rat myself out to my friend and confess that I used his pic here.... But, damn, he's hot, isn't he???

I STILL can't figure out my Blackberry, so maybe I could deal with an iPhone.:001_rolleyes:

He is incredible LoveLumps, a raging beauty!!!

Abe

You've got some 'plaining to do, Lucy!

He is incredible LoveLumps, a raging beauty!!!

Abe

Dear Lovelumps,

While this photo is incredible and he is definitely nothing less than a raging beauty, I am convinced you only have an incomplete set. Just like bookends, nude photos generally come in a set (pair) or nothing at all. I trust you don't have the rear view of this beauty, do you? You can explain to the riteful owner when ratting on yourself that, since this was an incomplete set, rather a near worthless broken set and no harm was done. The innate value of this photo was essentially lost without the highly desireable anterior view.

If, however, you already have the view of which I speak, then why oh why are your holding out on us? Aren't we your friends? Is this the way you treat your friends? That is cruel and unusual to all of your pals at Broke Straight Boys In this case..."You've got some 'plaining to do Lucy!"

Before this gets settled, you might thing again about a Blackberry as it may be more user-friendly than this lynch-mob forming outside your house.

Disgruntled and in total disbelief,

Bah Humbug!