• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

carking1

Reaction score
There has been some discussion as to the questions David asks the models. It seems that the general consensus is that if David asks an "off the wall" type of question, he seems to get a more honest answer. The models can't deflect a question that they don't see coming.

Are there any questions you would like for David to occasionally or routinely ask the models? Perhaps there are question which fuel a particular fetish, or just questions which pique your curiosity.

I have a couple of particular fetishes, one of which is masturbation. It has taken me a long time in life to figure out that virtually everyone does it. Like most other people, I thought is was a huge secret that had been shared with me and that no one else knew about it.

Of course, everyone knows that I like young guys. So, my thought is for David to combine the two, during the solo interview. I love the question, "How old were you when you started jacking off?" Notice, I did not ask IF he does it, but when he started. Most guys will tell the truth instead of denying. The other question is, "Did you discover it yourself or did someone teach you?" I want to keep the site legal and not go into huge narratives of underage sex, meaning just answer the question without elaborating.

So, do you have any suggestions about questions you would like to hear?

Now I get it!

There has been some discussion as to the questions David asks the models. It seems that the general consensus is that if David asks an "off the wall" type of question, he seems to get a more honest answer. The models can't deflect a question that they don't see coming.

Are there any questions you would like for David to occasionally or routinely ask the models? Perhaps there are question which fuel a particular fetish, or just questions which pique your curiosity.

I have a couple of particular fetishes, one of which is masturbation. It has taken me a long time in life to figure out that virtually everyone does it. Like most other people, I thought is was a huge secret that had been shared with me and that no one else knew about it.

Of course, everyone knows that I like young guys. So, my thought is for David to combine the two, during the solo interview. I love the question, "How old were you when you started jacking off?" Notice, I did not ask IF he does it, but when he started. Most guys will tell the truth instead of denying. The other question is, "Did you discover it yourself or did someone teach you?" I want to keep the site legal and not go into huge narratives of underage sex, meaning just answer the question without elaborating.

So, do you have any suggestions about questions you would like to hear?

Carking1,

I get it, I get it! Its like Gomer Pyle complementing his girlfriend by saying..."You know, for a fat girl, you sure don't sweat alot!

Actually, that was more a declarative sentence. Let me take another crack at it. What you are actually getting at is asking something like this..."When did you stop beating your wife"? However, in Broke Straight Boys terminology..."At what age did you stop porking your younger brother"?:monkeyfuck: Or something like this..."How old were you before giving your best friend in the Scouts a blow job"?:blowjob: "When did you first realize requesting from the Scout leader a service badge for this voluntary activitybj) was a mistake in judgment"? Or upon completing your first required abstinence class in Sex Ed..."How many years had you been sexually active engaging in unprotected anal sex? Or..."Describe your first time of tasting and swallowing your own cum"? Or "At what age did you finally equate the adult term of "Masturbation" with the many happy hours of quality time you spent keeping yourself off the street and entertained"?:masterbate: Or, at what age did you finally get it that submitting a science project on your greatest scientific discovery and, coincidentally, your favorite private pastime wasn't a suitable topic the school wanted presented at the science fair"? Or..."At what age were you before realizing your homo erotic relationship you established and maintained with your GI Joe action figure"? "When did you stop wishing and/or fantasizing that your GI Joe doll was anatomically correct -- where it really counts?"

I hope that you got a little enjoyment from this and, in a sick way, it brightened your day with these loaded questions?:tongue_smilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.