• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interupting my valuable forum time!!!

Hi, my name is Jayman01. I am a Forum addict. However, I wish to continue being a Forum addict for the time being. Everyone in here seems so genuine and loyal. Also, It gives me a great retreat between classes. I wish Broke Straight Boys could bill my medical insurance for stress management. This Forum is just as therapeutic as Yoga and Tai Chi for me... I think if I can hook up my key board to my treadmill this could qualify as a gym membership... What do you think folks? I think some addictions can be a little healthy.

Excuse me, my brother is seems to be mad because I haven't done any grocery shopping in 4 months. nag, nag, nag. I keep telling him we are on a very low calorie diet. :thumbup: LOL

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Jayman01. I am a Forum addict. However, I wish to continue being a Forum addict for the time being. Everyone in here seems so genuine and loyal. Also, It gives me a great retreat between classes. I wish Broke Straight Boys could bill my medical insurance for stress management. This Forum is just as therapeutic as Yoga and Tai Chi for me... I think if I can hook up my key board to my treadmill this could qualify as a gym membership... What do you think folks? I think some addictions can be a little healthy.

Excuse me, my brother is seems to be mad because I haven't dona any grocery shopping in 4 months. nag, nag, nag. I keep telling him we are on a very low calorie diet. :thumbup: LOL

Do you need a care package? I'll send you some down South goodies, but you might gain weight!

Hey Tampa,

I just saw the Carpal tunnel line again, that's not funny dude, I am having Bi-lateral Carpal tunnel surgery in a few weeks, and there will be little or no typing for as much as two weeks after. So I will need Scorpio to design a program which is voice activated, connected to the web camera, and a satellite linkup would be nice too! Now, there's no rush, I mean, tonight will be fine! LOL!! I don't know, maybe I should consult with the Easter Bunny?

LOL! If Scorpio can't get all those features set up for you in time just have David send the models of the latest update to your home. They can do a re-creation of their scene for you since you will be too frail to hit the "play" key on the screen. It would be for purely therapeutic and humanitarian purposes. You should be able to bill your insurance to cover any expenses. LOL

Last edited: